A selection of articles related to scientific determinism.
Original articles from our library related to the Scientific Determinism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scientific Determinism.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
Scientific Determinism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scientific Determinism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Paper Praising 'Creator' Puts Fear of God in Open-Access Giant
- A figure from a paper that "PLOS ONE" retracted after its mentions of "the Creator" attracted widespread criticism. But did the open-access journal act too hastily?
- Young and old are glad to go grey, whatever geneticists say
- Should I go grey or not? It is a quandary for me as a politicised middle-aged woman who had to beg her parents to go grey in their eighties, but also as someone who went grey young and has been dyeing her hair (somewhat reluctantly) ever since.
- The Dark Side of the Universe
- Questions are welcomed from everyone – aspiring scientific explorers, school classes, physics and chemistry buffs, and general science enthusiasts. The talk will be webcast live below, and shortly afterwards a recording will appear in the same spot.