A selection of articles related to scientific discoveries.
Original articles from our library related to the Scientific Discoveries. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scientific Discoveries.
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Scientific Discoveries is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scientific Discoveries books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- This cake broke the embargo on one of the biggest scientific discoveries in years
- 11), scientists announced that they detected gravitational waves for the first time, confirming the final part of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity.
- Author, "Leonard: My Fifty-Year Relationship with a Remarkable Man"
- Scientific discovery is more complex than simply observing the physical world. How we observe and how we draw conclusions is driven by the human imagination, says Mr. Shatner.
- Amazing scientific discoveries and breakthroughs
- Scientists discovered gravitational waves, the ripples in the fabric of space-time that Albert Einstein predicted a century ago.
- The patience behind scientific discovery
- Like many Homo sapiens, I was thrilled by this month's announcement of the first direct detection of gravitational waves. This finding surely ranks with the greatest scientific discoveries of the past 200 years.
- This Welshman helped make the scientific discovery of the century
- When scientists made what is being called the “biggest science breakthrough of the century”, one man from Cardiff was particularly overjoyed. Richard Oram, who was born and grew up in the city, was one of the key members of the team which helped detect ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.