A selection of articles related to scientific discoveries.
Original articles from our library related to the Scientific Discoveries. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scientific Discoveries.
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Scientific Discoveries is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scientific Discoveries books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Top Ten Scientific Discoveries
- Top Ten Scientific Discoveries. Made During the. 1.
- New Genetics, Food and Agriculture: Scientific Discoveries
- Scientific Discoveries –. Societal Dilemmas. I N T E R N ATIONAL COUNCIL FOR SCIENCE.
- Scientific Discoveries: An Institutionalist and Path-Dependent
- Scientific Discoveries: An Institutionalist and. Path-Dependent Perspective. J.
- TRUTH REVEALED: NEW SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES
- TRUTH REVEALED: NEW SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES. REGARDING MERCURY IN MEDICINE AND AUTISM. HEARING.
Suggested News Resources
- USU's Science Unwrapped kicks off 'Modern Scientific Marvels' series Sept. 2
- “In our new series, we celebrate scientific discoveries that defy the imagination and spotlight the creativity of science,” says Shane Larson, Science Unwrapped committee chair and assistant professor in USU's Physics Department.
- NSF Expects New I-Corp Program Will Accelerate Innovation
- “I-Corps will help strengthen a national innovation ecosystem that firmly unites industry with scientific discoveries for the benefit of society.
- Mary Baldwin professors indulge in art sleuthing
- Pentz has presented lectures on the effects of scientific discoveries and the influence of the Black Plague on 14th century art for James' honors classes.
- Aaron Barnhart | Discovery's 'Dinosaur Revolution' is dino might
- Now the decision was made to put Holtz and some of his archaeological colleagues in front of the camera, as a “geek chorus” making clear to audiences that everything they're seeing is rooted in actual scientific discoveries.
- Summer reading program ends at Waldinger Library
- Tomecek, author of more than 40 non-fiction books, talked about scientific discoveries as far back as 600 BC and as recently as 1799. Children's Librarian Jaclyn Kunz said about 380 children finished the summer reading program.
Suggested Web Resources
- Timeline of scientific discoveries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The timeline below shows the date of publication of major scientific theories and discoveries, along with the discoverer.
- The Science Channel :: 100 Greatest Discoveries: The Big 100
- Scientists have transformed the way we think and live throughout the centuries. What are the most important scientific discoveries of all time?
- The Ten Most Disturbing Scientific Discoveries | Science & Nature
- May 14, 2010 Scientists have come to some surprising conclusions about the world and our place in it. Are some things just better left unknown?
- Top 10 Scientific Discoveries - Top 10 Everything of 2007 - TIME
- Dec 9, 2007 1. Stem Cell Breakthroughs Correction Appended: Dec.
- Top 10 scientific discoveries in 2010 - International Business Times
- Jan 1, 2011 The year of 2010 is full of excitement as the world has witnessed many technological wonders and scientific breakthroughs.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.