Scientific Method Experiments
A selection of articles related to scientific method experiments.
Original articles from our library related to the Scientific Method Experiments. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scientific Method Experiments.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Scientific Method Experiments is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scientific Method Experiments books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Schools plan spring plays, hold science fairs, blood drives and more
- Each student is instructed to develop a hypothesis to prove by discovering new information through the use of the scientific method.
- From the desktop to the grid: scalable bioinformatics via workflow conversion
- Reproducibility is one of the tenets of the scientific method. Scientific experiments often comprise complex data flows, selection of adequate parameters, and analysis and visualization of intermediate and end results.
- Understanding The Vasectomy: Is There Really Anything To Be Worried About?
- “The no-scalpel technique is slightly less invasive and I suspect the more common method used by urologists,” said Weiner. ...
- Why Physicists Want Their Best Theory To Fail
- This might sound surprising to people who aren't scientists, because it seems to contradict “The Scientific Method” as taught in grade school.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Scientific Method Experiments Topics
fyodor dostoevsky short stories
drama elizabethan and jacobean drama
dream analysis breasts
working class marxist definition