A selection of articles related to scientific paper.
Original articles from our library related to the Scientific Paper. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scientific Paper.
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Scientific Paper is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scientific Paper books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Guidelines for Writing a Scientific Paper - SDSU College of Sciences
- S. Maloy 10/01. Guidelines for Writing a Scientific Paper.
- How to Read and Review a Scientific Journal Article: Writing
- Summaries and critiques are two ways to write a review of a scientific journal article. ... of writing ask you first to read and understand an article from the primary ...
- How to Read a Scientific Article - Rice University
- How to Read a Scientific Article. Mary Purugganan, Ph.D.
- The Structure, Format, Content, and Style of a Journal-Style
- Mar 8, 2011 How to Write a Paper in Scientific Journal Style and Format (pdf) ... Most journal- style scientific papers are subdivided into the following ...
- Writing a Scientific Paper: One, Ideosyncratic, View - ACS
- Writing a Scientific Paper: One, Ideosyncratic, View. George M. Whitesides.
Suggested News Resources
- Hand of God? Scientific anatomy paper citing a 'creator' retracted after furore
- A scientific paper on the anatomy of the human hand has been retracted by a leading scientific journal following criticism of references it made to a “creator”.
- A Brief Explanation about Scientific Paper
- What is scientific paper? Scientific paper is an article by a researcher or researchers based on the results of research on a particular scientific field.
- Science Paper Citing 'Creator' Sparks Outrage
- (Newser) – Think a "Divine Creator" belongs in science? Well, a peer-reviewed paper that mentions "the Creator" sparked such an outcry that it's been retracted with an apology, the Guardian reports.
- Meet The Robin Hood of Science
- The tale of how one researcher has made nearly every scientific paper ever published available for free to anyone, anywhere in the world. On the evening of November 9th, 1989, the Cold War came to a dramatic end with the fall of the Berlin Wall.
- 'A scientific paper and a double platinum record': The Daddies frontman and UO
- "I'll have a scientific paper and a double platinum record," said Perry. From center stage to science, Perry said when he's writing music, it's still an experiment. His latest creation: A Eugene-inspired record called "TrackTown USA.
Suggested Web Resources
- Guide: Writing the Scientific Paper
- Writing the Scientific Paper. When you write about scientific topics to specialists in a particular scientific field, we call that scientific writing. (When you write to ...
- Unit 2: Writing Scientific Papers - Nature
- As a scientist, you are expected to share your research work with others in various forms. Probably the most demanding of these forms is the paper published in ...
- Scientific Papers | Learn Science at Scitable - Nature
- Scientific papers are for sharing your own original research work with other scientists or for reviewing the research conducted by others. As such, they are critical ...
- How to Write Guide: Sections of the Paper - Bates College
- Most journal-style scientific papers are subdivided into the following sections: Title, Authors and Affiliation, Abstract, Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, ...
- How to Write A Paper in Scientific Journal Style and Format: Table of
- Oct 12, 2015 Note: Many of the pages are now available in printer friendly PDF format. Look for the link on the top each page below the title.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.