A selection of articles related to scientific paradigm.
Original articles from our library related to the Scientific Paradigm. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scientific Paradigm.
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Scientific Paradigm is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scientific Paradigm books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Lone Genius Paradigm and Our Infatuation With Intellectual Heroes
- As a physicist musing about genius, I wonder whether I know any geniuses or whether the best physicists I know are just really, really smart.
- 'The Age of Genius', by AC Grayling
- Historical anomalies appear only if one imposes a modern paradigm upon the past, a frame into which scientific things fit snugly and magical things look out of place.
- T-cell therapy offers lasting cure prospects, scientists say
- A revolutionary cancer therapy that uses the body's own immune cells to attack metastatic tumours that have spread is being hailed as a “paradigm shift” in treatment of the disease.
- NASA's Exoplanet Hunt Accelerates: "Kepler 2.0 Joins Syncs Up With Earth-Based
- "Because of that, the breadth of our science is vast, including star clusters, young stars, supernovae, white dwarfs, very bright stars, active galaxies and, of course, exoplanets.
- The Exceptional Underwater City of Cuba: A New Theory on its Origins – Part I
- Having performed an exhaustive search on the topic, I couldn't find a single source within the alternative literature let alone a peer-reviewed scientific paper that put forth such a hypothesis. ....
Scientific Paradigm Topics
Related searchesnegative aspects
list of statues peru
porsche pronunciation of porsche
three crowns sweden national emblem
avar language samples