A selection of articles related to scientific paradigm.
Original articles from our library related to the Scientific Paradigm. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scientific Paradigm.
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Scientific Paradigm is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scientific Paradigm books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Emergence and Decline of Scientific Paradigms
- Feb 2, 2011 Emergence and Decline of Scientific Paradigms. S. Bornholdt,1 M.
- Bioinformation Computational Epigenetics: the new scientific paradigm
- Computational Epigenetics: the new scientific paradigm. Shen Jean Lim1, Tin Wee Tan1, Joo Chuan Tong1,2,*.
- Towards a new paradigm of science
- Essay. Towards a new paradigm of science in scientific policy advising. 2007.
- The Paradigm Shift in Medicine and Science, Taken from a talk
- In ancient times the ruling paradigm was based on love for the world. Today our ruling scientific paradigm is based on fear of the world.
- Social Scientific Paradigms for Investigating Anomalous Experience
- 01991 Society for Scientific Exploration. Social Scientific Paradigms for Investigating. Anomalous Experience.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Paradigm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The word paradigm has been used in science to describe distinct concepts.
- Scientific paradigm - definition of Scientific paradigm in the Medical
- a pattern that may serve as a model or example. paradigm [par´ah-dīm].
- What is a Paradigm?
- What is a paradigm? A scientific paradigm is a framework containing all of the commonly accepted views about a subject.
- Scientific paradigm---give an example of one that no longer is
- "DNA--->RNA--->protein" is no longer considered correct since it has been recognized that RNA mediates the production of polypeptides, not necessarily proteins.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Scientific Paradigm Topics
david langford basilisks
bible conspiracy theory jesus
qingzang railway criticism