Scientific Research On Spirituality
A selection of articles related to scientific research on spirituality.
Original articles from our library related to the Scientific Research On Spirituality. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scientific Research On Spirituality.
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Pledge to Pagan Spirituality
- I am a Pagan and I dedicate Myself to channeling the Spiritual Energy of my Inner Self to help and to heal myself and others. I know that I am a part of the Whole of Nature. May I grow in understanding of the Unity of all Nature. May I always walk in Balance....
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Scientific Research On Spirituality is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scientific Research On Spirituality books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Spirituality, Religion, and Health: a Critical Appraisal of the Larson
- Factor, and Scientiﬁc Research on Spirituality and Health.
- v6,n1 - Fall'98 Addictions Newsletter
- McCullough (Eds.), Scientific research on spirituality and health: A consensus report (pp. 68-82).
- Sir John Templeton
- SIR JOHN supporting scientific research for spiritual discoveries. Revised Edition . Robert L.
- Spirituality Research: Measuring the - American Scientific Affiliation
- How Did Spirituality Research. Begin?
- Spiritually and Religiously Oriented Health Interventions
- Interests include religious and spiritual variables in health. ACkNOWLEDGEMENT. This article elaborates work reported in.
Suggested News Resources
- Children from nonreligious homes are more generous, altruistic than observant
- Here's a discovery that could make secular parents say hallelujah: Children who grow up in nonreligious homes are more generous and altruistic than children from observant families.
Suggested Web Resources
- Scientific Research on Spirituality
- A selection of articles related to Scientific Research on Spirituality.
- Spiritual and Scientific Research on Arabic Letters and Numbers
- May 29, 2011 Get this from a library! Spiritual and Scientific Research on Arabic Letters and Numbers..
- Spirituality, Happiness, Health: Spiritual Science Research Foundation
- Research on Spirituality, happiness, chants, mind, body, health, destiny, sixth sense, ghosts, possession and healing.
- MOFA Studio - M Okada Science Research
- The M. Okada Science Research on Health and Spirituality. Creating the Science of Spiritual Preceding Physical and the Applied Sciences.
- Spiritual transformation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Research. Scientific research on spiritual transformation has been sponsored by Metanexus Institute.
Scientific Research On Spirituality Topics
Related searcheshollyoaks hutchinsoncunningham family
las gorras blancas
church of the subgenius slack
mark driscoll theology
medicine wheel history