A selection of articles related to scientific rigor.
Original articles from our library related to the Scientific Rigor. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scientific Rigor.
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Scientific Rigor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scientific Rigor books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Clarkson professor chairs expert peer review panel on scientific rigor of
- Clarkson University Prof. Philip Hopke recently chaired an expert peer review panel on the scientific rigor of environmental monitoring in the oil sands region of Alberta.
- Real Fixes for Workplace Bias
- We should apply the same rigor to the management of people, and technology can help. Tools such as EDGE—software for workforce analytics ... (I serve on the scientific advisory board of EDGE.
- With Museum Shows in Europe, Barbie Gets Her Moment With the Masters
- “A toy is not less important than a painting,” said Anne Monier, the exhibition curator. “That's why we want a Barbie show with the same scientific rigor and research for any other subject.
- Things to know about GMO mosquito test proposed in Florida
- World Health Organization's Marie-Paule Kieny has called for "extreme rigor" in evaluating the effectiveness of modified mosquitoes. WHAT ARE THE RISKS? Oxitec says it has received no ...
- The importance of general composition courses (essay)
- I followed up with close readings of little-known scientific documents and a link between complexity science and my theory of a networked, posthuman rhetoric. The second ... The promotional brochure promised “Reform and Rigor in CUNY's Common Core.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.