A selection of articles related to scientific rigor.
Original articles from our library related to the Scientific Rigor. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scientific Rigor.
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Scientific Rigor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scientific Rigor books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Scientific rigor and community participation in health promotion
- tion the challenge of maintaining scientific rigor ensure a high degree of scientific rigor, investiga- the researcher could result in less scientific rigor.
- Scientific Rigor and Contemporary Educational Technology
- Scientific Rigor and Contemporary Educational Technology. Michael Simonson. Nova Southeastern University, United States.
- Building Scientific Rigor into the Missouri River Ecosystem
- Mar 9, 2011 regards to: – Collaboration and transparency among Technical. Teams, MRRIC, Cooperating Agency Teams,. Tribes.
- Scientiﬁc Rigor and Medical Realities: Placebo Trials in
- Scientiﬁc Rigor and Medical. Realities: Placebo Trials in. Cancer and AIDS Research.
- A Discussion About Scientific Rigor
- A Discussion About Scientific Rigor using. Administrative Health Care Data. Dr.
Suggested News Resources
- Practice Makes Perfect -- Or Does It?
- But if we apply greater scientific rigor and follow best practices like those released by the IAB on July 13, we can make it a more valuable and useful tool.
- Issaquah School District may not wait for state to hike science requirements
- Instead, she and others said the way to increase scientific rigor in the district was to increase science course requirements. Associate Superintendent Ron Thiele said the discussion might be focusing a bit too much on biology.
- 'BioCube' searches for allergy relief
- “Ora has been built upon over 30 years of the highest quality standards and scientific rigor,” said Stuart B. Abelson, president and chief executive officer of Ora.
- Defining the US Biosimilars Program: The FDA Regulators' Take
- A middle ground of safety and scientific rigor, with careful and scientifically-based extrapolation will likely occur in order to keep prices of biologics down.
Suggested Web Resources
- Rigour - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Rigour or rigor (see spelling differences) has a number of meanings in relation to intellectual life and discourse.
- Techniques of Scientific Rigor and Qualitative Research | eHow.com
- Techniques of Scientific Rigor and Qualitative Research. Qualitative research is the analysis of social data that is difficult or problematic to quantize.
- Scientific rigor - definition of Scientific rigor by the Free Online
- 2. a severe or cruel circumstance; hardship the rigours of famine. 3.
- Electronic Journal of Biotechnology - Rigor: The essence of scientific
- Apr 15, 2004 Rigor – The essence of scientific work.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Scientific Rigor Topics
Related searchesscapegoat scapegoating in sports
futurama credits gags
enemies of batman major enemies
sergio osmea presidency
german shepherd dog famous shepherds