Scientific Units Named After People
A selection of articles related to scientific units named after people.
Original articles from our library related to the Scientific Units Named After People. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scientific Units Named After People.
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Scientific Units Named After People is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scientific Units Named After People books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Forget the robots — here come the geminoids!
- The android, named after him, sat on a chair on stage a few feet away from Ishiguro, blinking at the audience and holding spontaneous conversations when spoken to. To the "oohs" and ...
- How should the budget help millennials? Our writers' verdict
- People are living much longer, but that's primarily because medical science means we're now much more likely to survive heart attacks.
- The Racist Dawn of Capitalism
- The segregation of higher education meant that Du Bois was marginalized within the U.S.
- 'Breaking the Chains of Gravity: The Story of Spaceflight Before NASA' (2015
- After serving in the First World War with a medical unit on the battlefield, Oberth determined he was not destined for life as a physician. After the war, Oberth returned to the university, resolved to ...
- Israeli hiker finds rare 2000-year-old gold coin
- On the reverse we have the symbols of the Roman legions next to the name of the ruler Trajan, and on the obverse – instead of an image of the emperor Trajan, as was usually the case, there is the portrait of the emperor “Augustus Deified”.