A selection of articles related to scientist.
Original articles from our library related to the Scientist. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scientist.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Basic Concepts of Numerology
- The concept of numerology demonstrates that everything in the universe vibrates as its own frequency. You find the vibration rate of any object and you can link the qualities and positive energies linked to it.
Symbology >> Numerology
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- My Experiences with the PK Man
- My experience with Ted Owens started in 1979, when Owens contacted me at the Enquirer . He portrayed himself as "PK Man" and said he could predict events and control the world's weather. Owens claims were met with skepticism by both myself and my...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Meditation, Felling and Group Mind (GM3)
- The main reason why the modern person usually assumes they have little to no psychic sensitivity, is because they are not in touch with their feelings. The second most prevalent reason for this attitude, is due to our training in the modern paradigm. In...
Mind >> Meditation
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Scientist is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scientist books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Scientist Webelos Activity Badge
- Scientist. Webelos Activity Workbook. This workbook is not required but can help you with this activity badge.
- The Macroeconomist as Scientist and Engineer: A Brief History and
- Economists like to strike the pose of a scientist. I know, because I often do solvers. By contrast, the goal of scientists is to understand how the world works.
- The Computer Scientist as
- Scientist as. Toolsmith II.
- Think Java
- Computer scientists have an approach to problem-solving, and a way of crafting point you will find yourself thinking like a computer scientist.
- What every computer scientist should know about floating-point
- What Every Computer Scientist Should Know About. Floating-Point Arithmetic. DAVID GOLDBERG.
Suggested News Resources
- Scientist killed, second injured in lab explosion
- One scientist was killed and another injured in an explosion Friday at a technology company in Menlo Park, authorities said. The explosion happened in a laboratory at Membrane Technology Inc.
- Cool new images of Mars but, JPL scientist says, just you wait
- Matt Golombek, a scientist with the Mars Exploration Program Landing Site program at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory here in Southern California, agreed that the new images are beautiful.
- Scientists Perceive NASA Bias Against Venus
- That was the frustrated question coming from scientists at the annual meeting of NASA's Venus Exploration Analysis Group (VEXAG) near Washington, DC, on August 30-31.
- Forget watery worlds, look for life on 'Dune' planets
- Planetary scientist Jim Kasting at Pennsylvania State University, who did not take part in the study, said this is clever research.
- Polar Bear Scientist Was Accused By Federal Worker
- Supporters of Monnett charged that the investigation amounted to a witch hunt against the scientist, whose work has implications for climate change and drilling in the Arctic.
Suggested Web Resources
- Scientist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A scientist in a broad sense is one engaging in a systematic activity to acquire knowledge.
- The Scientist
- There's still time to submit products to The Scientist's Top 10 Innovations of 2011 contest.
- Science news and science jobs from New Scientist - New Scientist
- Weekly science and technology news magazine, considered by some to be the world's best, with diverse subject matter.
- Benjamin Franklin as A Scientist
- Focuses on Franklin's contributions to the world of science. Includes related experiment.
- Famous Scientists - Crystalinks
- Galileo Galilei · Isaac Newton · Max Planck · Wilhelm Conrad Rontgen · Carl Sagan · Nikola Tesla · Lists of Scientists Wikipedia.
Related searchesfalx cerebri
ayumi hamasaki symbols
adelaide oval oval layout
continuing life research