- Fire Versus Wheel: Who Ya Got?
- Indiana Jones watches the strongman get chopped up by an airplane propeller in Raiders. So many good villain deaths in that movie. I didn't even get to Indy gunning down the guy with the scimitar!
- FAA STC for Piper PA46-350P, PA46R-350P With the 4-blade MT-Propeller MTV-14
- February 2016. MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH has received the the FAA STC SA03637NY for the next generation 4-blade scimitar composite propeller MTV-14-B/195-30b on the Piper PA-46-350P, PA-46R-350T. This installation ist already supplemental ...
- Are more propeller blades better?
- The P-3 is a long-distance airplane with a cruise speed that's 45 mph higher, and those rounded tips help offset compressibility burble.
- Airplane Propellers – How is Thrust Produced in a Non-Jet Plane?
- Aircraft such as the ATR 72, Tupolev Tu-95, and Bombardier Dash 8 use a system that incorporates propellers powered by engines that are equipped with turbochargers (i.e exhaust gas-driven superchargers), and are hence often referred to as “turboprops.
- Grumman Northrop E-2 Hawkeye walkaround and scimitar propellers
- The Hawkeye is a workhorse carrying a crew of five and some of the world's most advanced avionics — it is also the one of the heaviest carrier borne aircraft in the U.S. Navy, and likely in the world as well.
Scimitar Propellers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scimitar Propellers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.