- Wyomissing woman talks about her struggles with scleroderma
- Symptoms: Symptoms vary from patient to patient . It is common to have Raynaud's disease with scleoderma; Raynaud's causes numb and cold feelings in the fingers and toes and color changes in the skin. In some cases, scleroderma symptoms can be mild, ...
- Medical Dictionary: Scleroderma
- Scleroderma is a group of rare diseases that involve the hardening and tightening of the skin and connective tissues, which are the fibers that provide the framework and support for your body.
- PhD student unearths 'clusters' within auto-immune disease scleroderma to lead
- Flinders University PhD student Karen Patterson's research into the disease has revealed there are five clusters within scleroderma.
- Bob Saget on losing his sister to scleroderma and using comedy to find a cure
- She was 44 in 1992 when she was diagnosed with systemic scleroderma, a disease that strikes mostly women in the prime of their lives. She had been living in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, but moved back to Los Angeles to be with my parents as they sought ...
- EpiCast Report: Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma) - Epidemiology Forecast to
- Systemic sclerosis (SSc) is an autoimmune disease of the connective tissue, and is characterized by excessive fibrosis, vascular alterations, and the proliferation of antibodies against numerous cellular antigens.
Scleroderma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scleroderma books and related discussion.