Scofield Reference Bible
A selection of articles related to scofield reference bible.
Original articles from our library related to the Scofield Reference Bible. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scofield Reference Bible.
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Beth Moore
- Beth Moore, founder and pastor of internationally known Living Proof Ministries, was born Wanda Elizabeth Green on June 16, 1957 in an army base at Green Bay, Wisconsin. Beth is the fourth of five children and was raised in Arkadelphia.
>> Modern Science
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation. 7:2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 39
- Chapter 39 39:1 And Joseph was brought down to Egypt; and Potiphar, an officer of Pharaoh, captain of the guard, an Egyptian, bought him of the hands of the Ishmeelites, which had brought him down thither. 39:2 And the LORD was with Joseph, and he was a...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these sayings, he departed from Galilee, and came into the coasts of Judaea beyond Jordan; 19:2 And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there. 19:3 The Pharisees also came unto...
New Testament >> Matthew
Scofield Reference Bible is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scofield Reference Bible books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Rich: The Bibles
- These are Scofield Reference Bibles. Daddy lived and died by it, studying it daily for over 50 years. Cyrus Scofield, an American, dissected each scripture, explaining it carefully in footnotes.
- FIRST-PERSON: Charles C. Ryrie (1925-2016): A tribute
- DEERFIELD, Ill. (BP) -- Earlier this week I heard the news that Charles Caldwell Ryrie, well-known evangelical and baptistic theologian and longtime faculty member at Dallas Theological Seminary, had passed from this life into the presence of Christ ...
- Obama, the antichrist and rapture theology: Why Christians have got to leave
- Dispensationalism was popularised in America via the Scofield Reference Bible. Rapture theology is now incredibly popular, despite being a recent invention.
- Pope Calls for One-year Moratorium on Death Penalty
- As the Scofield Reference Bible explains, the Hebrew language uses several words to express the idea "to kill." The verb used here is a special word which can only mean murder and always indicates intentional slaying. And, just like other opponents of ...
Scofield Reference Bible Topics
Related searchesgenealogy the maximum relationship
a wrinkle in time notable quote
punjabi khatri kukhran
amazoncom business model