- Startup lets you get paid for your Instagram, Twitter photos
- According to Christina Hawatmeh, founder and CEO of Scopio, 86 percent of businesses use content marketing. Until Scopio, there hasn't been an easy way to connect businesses interested in purchasing social media-generated content directly from ...
- Altoona native a Disney engineer
- While growing up in Altoona's East End, Todd Scopio dreamed of a future in Los Angeles. "I had a desire to be in Los Angeles. I looked at UCLA and USC.
- Arch Grants bringing start-up businesses to St. Louis area
- ST. LOUIS (KTVI) - A rainy day for most, but a bright future for these entrepreneurs. 'Scopio is Getty images in real time,' says Christina Hawatmeh, Founder & CEO Scopio.
- Startup U: NYC's Booming University Incubator Scene is Driving Innovation
- One promising startup is Scopio, a photo curation service founded by Columbia alum Christina Hawatmeh, who came up with the idea for her company during the Arab Spring. Amidst the protests, Ms. Hawatmeh noticed that images and videos were getting ...
Scopio is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scopio books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvincent cable
ecstasy of st theresa
aldabra giant tortoise behavior
geoffroy de charney
human position basic human positions
moth attraction to light