A selection of articles related to scribe.
Original articles from our library related to the Scribe. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scribe.
- Amunhotep-son-of-Hapu was a courtier, who was employed as a royal scribe and "overseer of all the work of the king" in the reign of Amunhotep III (Dynasty XVIII). Later, in the Ptolemaic period, he was deified on account of his reputation for wisdom....
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother, 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
Scribe is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scribe books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SCRIBE: A large-scale and decentralized application-level multicast
- Abstract—. This paper presents Scribe, a scalable application-level multicast infras- tructure.
- Scribe Adapter for Microsoft Dynamics® CRM
- Scribe Software Corporation Three Bedford Farms Drive Bedford, NH 03110 USA P: 1.603.622.
- SCRIBE: The design of a large-scale event notification infrastructure
- Scribe provides weak reliability guarantees, but we outline how an erties.
- PROLOGUE Ahmes the Scribe, 1650 B.C.
- PROLOGUE. Ahmes the Scribe, 1650 B.C..
Suggested News Resources
- Longtime scribe Mike Dooley dies
- Mike Dooley, a Fort Wayne newspaperman remembered as an enterprising reporter who ferreted out stories rather than wait for press releases, has died. He was 65. “He was just a heck of a reporter.
- Flatliners Remake on Its Way from Source Code Scribe for Sony
- Now that word has come of a remake of the film to be written by Source Code scribe Ben Ripley, we can only hope the new version doesn't follow the same silly path.
- Report: 'Kindle Scribe' Could Be Amazon's Next E-Reader
- By Jared Newman on August 22, 2011 Amazon's next Kindle might not just be for bookworms. The company has registered the "kindlescribe.com" and "kindlescribes.
- What Would Make Me Buy a Kindle Scribe
- The blog Fusible discovered earlier this week that Amazon has registered the domain names KindleScribe.com and KindleScribes.com, prompting speculation that the next Kindle will include note-taking capabilities.
- Scribe reflects on Doyle race
- There are plenty of road races for runners during the summer and among them a special few that hold the potential for leaving a lasting impression on those who participate.
Suggested Web Resources
- Google Scribe
- Google Scribe is graduating from Google Labs, and can be found in Blogger in Draft. Learn more in this blog post.
- Scribe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A scribe is a person who writes books or documents by hand as a profession and helps the city keep track of its records.
- Simple SEO Software - Scribe
- Scribe analyzes your natural, reader-focused content, and tells you how to gently tweak it to spoon feed search engines based on 15 SEO best practices.
- facebook/scribe - GitHub
- scribe - Scribe is a server for aggregating log data streamed in real time from a large number of servers.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe ill-made knight
mindfulness-based stress reduction
staining biology osmium tetroxide
dream dictionary tree