A selection of articles related to scriptural texts.
Original articles from our library related to the Scriptural Texts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scriptural Texts.
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Scriptural Texts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scriptural Texts books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Biblical Exegesis
- 1. Biblical Exegesis. Discovering the Meaning of Scriptural Texts.
- WORLD SCRIPTURE A Comparative Anthology of Sacred Texts
- World Scripture contains over 4000 scriptural passages from 268 sacred texts and 55 oral traditions.
- The History of the Closure of Biblical Texts
- chirographic control over the material surface of biblical texts, culminating in .
- Much of scripture reminds us that God calls us to lives of
- SCRIPTURAL TEXTS RELATING TO STEWARDSHIP. Much of scripture reminds us that God calls us to lives of stewardship.
Suggested News Resources
- Sisters 'are living in a time of new birth'
- Rather than seeing woman as subordinate to man, these and other Scriptural texts, which Reid illustrated with specific Hebrew words, show that both man and woman are created in God's image as equals.
- Catholic Bible Conference Takes Papal Text As Guide
- In a session on the new English translation of the Roman Missal, Dr.
- The global uprising takes shape
- For those who are religious, they can use scriptural texts which deal with that and disregard the fanatical aspects of their faiths.
- Adam and Eve: Real People?
- The Catechism of the Catholic Church (CCC) states in 289 that “Among all the Scriptural texts about creation, the first three chapters of Genesis occupy a unique place. From a literary standpoint these texts may have had diverse sources.
- Senior Israeli archaeologist casts doubt on Jewish heritage of Jerusalem
- He said that the right-wing Elad Association has not found anything "saying welcome to David's palace" although that was taken for granted by Elad, as if the group depended on scriptural texts to guide them in their work.
Suggested Web Resources
- Scripturetext.com: Online Multilingual Bible
- Multilingual Bible. Multilingual Bible. Search the Bible in over 40 Languages: Just cut and paste into the search box.
- Scriptures l LDS.org
- Read, listen to, and search the scriptures of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter- day Saints, including the Holy Bible and Book of Mormon.
- Catholic Funeral Scripture Texts
- The suggested texts are linked to the NAB website of the USCCB at:http://www. usccb.org/nab/bible/index.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Scriptural Texts Topics
Related searchesbasement types of basement
deltoid muscle insertion
chihuahua dog temperament
epidemic types of epidemics
bride of christ