A selection of articles related to scripture.
Original articles from our library related to the Scripture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scripture.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles. 8:2 And...
New Testament >> The Acts
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him. 7:2 Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand. 7:3 His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that...
New Testament >> John
Scripture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scripture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Presbyterian Understanding and Use of Holy Scripture
- continuing exploration of the authority and interpretation of Scripture. That Holy Scripture is the "rule of faith and life" is a basic principle of the Refonnation.
- Scripture Memory Booklet for Publication Website Layout.PUB
- There are numerous spiritual benefits to the memorization of Scripture.
- The Canon of Scripture
- F.F. Bruce, “The Canon of Scripture,” Inter-Varsity (Autumn 1954): 19-22.
- Scripture Power
- Scripture Power. Words and music by. Clive Romney й 2004 by Clive Romney.
Suggested News Resources
- Voices of Faith: Should you give to the church when you can't pay your bills?
- For charitable giving, the Word of God in Scripture serves as our financial planner. Scripture calls us to a lifetime target of annually giving 10 percent of our income to charity. That's where the word "tithe" comes from.
- Matthew 18:15-20: Insiders and Outsiders
- Editor's Note: ON Scripture is a series of Christian scripture commentaries produced in collaboration with Odyssey Networks.
- Grazing on tragedy and the promises of scripture in South Hebron Hills
- And so the promises of scripture and the tragedies of twentieth century Europe are thrown together in a sense of entitlement, of indignation, of rage, in this dusty field in Palestine.
- Friday Bible study at St. Thomas to focus on Gospel of Mark
- Because the query is no less relevant today, everyone is invited to join “Spread the Word” Friday Scripture study this season at St.
Suggested Web Resources
- BibleGateway.com: A searchable online Bible in over 100 versions
- People tend to read longer passages of Scripture online but share shorter passages on Facebook and Twitter—usually a single verse at a time.
- Scriptures l LDS.org
- Read, listen to, and search the scriptures of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter- day Saints, including the Holy Bible and Book of Mormon.
- Daily Scripture Readings and Meditations
- daily Gospel readings and meditations based on the common lectionary.
- Daily Bible Verse - Christ Notes
- 6 hours ago Daily Bible verse in multiple translations from Christ Notes. Daily Bible verse also available by email.
ja rule singles
electric shock capital punishment
as you like it pastoral form
algebra ring theory examples