A selection of articles related to scrying.
Original articles from our library related to the Scrying. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scrying.
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- Everyday Fire
- It is around us every day. We see it, touch it; we are sometimes burned by it. It is the warmth of a comfortable place to sit, and the roaring blaze that devastates an entire village. It burns within every beat of our heart. Fire. Fire is Change Fire is...
The Elements >> Fire
- Mugwort: Artemisa Vulgaris Other Names: Muggins, Muggert Kail, Fat Hen, Sailor's Tobacco, Motherwort, Smotherwood, Gallwood, Docko, Felon Herb, St. John's Herb Planet: Venus Element: Earth Gender: Feminine Deities: Artemis and Diana Magickal Properties:...
Remedies >> Remedies M
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- Pendulum Divination
- The Pendulum is a divination tool made of a piece of string and a weight. The weight can be almost anything: a metal washer, a gold or silver ring, even a paper clip. Pendulum divination has survived through the centuries. The two most common pendulum models...
Divination >> Pendulums
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Apache Tears
- Projective. Element: Fire. Small, dark, smoky-translucent Obsidian pebbles. For looking within, protection, vision quest/purpose. Gently grounds and unblocks lower body and endocrine glands/chakras. Aids healing. Represents tears of grief shed by Native...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Scrying is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scrying books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- But is it witchcraft?: Me and My Daily Practice
- While at PantheaCon, I got to take a workshop from artist and fellow Patheos blogger Lupa Greenwolf on scrying with animal skulls. She goes over the specifics of her technique in a self-published book, and the workshop was merely an introduction (well, ...
- Magickal Morning Rituals: Ancestors, Coffee, Toilets and More!
- Basically the method is to use scrying as a tool to interpret what you see in the grounds and or foam left in the bottom of the cup.
- Scrying Over You
- But, scrying isn't that much of a mystery. Scrying is the practice of inducing and interpreting visions. Commonly, crystal balls and magic mirrors are used.
- The silent dog of the prediction markets, and what Donald Trump needs to do
- Disclosures: Back in the fall, I made an even-odds gentleman's bet with my dad about Donald Trump: I bet that Mr. Trump will win the Republican nomination. Also, for my Open-Auditing Prediction Market Shadowing project which uses the Horizon ...
- Bracketology suggests Florida's NCAA Tournament chances are better than you think
- (Bracket Matrix groups bracketologists in tiers: Lunardi and Dobbertean each make Tier 1, for reliably above-average scrying, while Palm sits in Tier 3, reliably below average.
Related searchesupper west side geography
music of nigeria the hausa
phantom lady the blue bulleteer
banned films ireland