A selection of articles related to scullcap.
Original articles from our library related to the Scullcap. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scullcap.
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
Scullcap is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scullcap books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Scullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora).
- Trciditioncil Medicine. Scullcop ($cuteHariu Iateriﬂora) by Poul Bergner. More than a hundred species of scullcap.
- Catechins and Flavonoids in Black Catechu and Chinese Scullcap
- Catechins and Flavonoids in Black Catechu and Chinese Scullcap. Courtesy of Tony Montanari, Ph.D.
- Easy Change™
- SCULLCAP for stress relief*. NETTLES for mineral support* ingredients: Black Cohosh Rt.; Siberian Eleuthero Rt.
Suggested News Resources
- Firework Phobia campaign launched
- For those that like to take the technical approach there will be a new technical sheet describing the likely mode of action of Scullcap and Valerian Tablets and Valerian Compound with information on some of the latest published studies.
Suggested Web Resources
- Scullcap information from Drugs.com
- All about Scullcap. View complete and up to date Scullcap information - part of the Drugs.com trusted medication database.
- Scullcap - The People's Pharmacy®
- Oct 18, 2005 Scullcap is a member of the mint family and a native of North America, where it thrives in moist woodlands.
- Scutellaria barbata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Other names include ban zhi lian (Chinese: 半枝莲; pinyin: bànzhīlián), scullcap or skullcap, barbat skullcap, skute barbata, or herba scutellariae barbatae.