- A long oar used at the stern of a boat and moved from side to side to propel the boat forward. 2. One of a pair of short-handled oars used by a single rower.
- Derby Sweeps & Sculls 2011 Results
- Derby Sweeps & Sculls 2011: Results. 1. 1A Mixed Masters 2x 08:00.
- Durham Boat Company Order Form DREHER SCULLS DREHER
- Durham Boat Company Order Form http://www.durhamboat.com phone: 603-659 -7575 fax.
- Scull Ordering Guide - Concept2
- 0911. 800.245.
- 2011 Broad River Sculls
- May 28, 2011 2011 Broad River Sculls. Official Results. Place Lane.
- Blood Street Sculls Junior Rowing Fall 2011 Overview The Old
- Just like during this past summer, Blood Street Sculls will be offering two divisions of the fall program: Competitive and High Performance.
- Kiwis all in a row
- The Kiwi men's quad sculls crew of John Storey, Steve Cottle, Matthew Trott and Robbie Manson last night won their repechage in dramatic fashion to advance to Friday night's semifinals and within a place of earning a berth at London 2012.
- London 2012 - Quadruple sculls could miss out
- Britain's women's quadruple sculls crew - one year after being crowned world champions and three years on from winning Olympic silver - are facing a fight just to qualify for next year's London 2012 Games.
- Canada men's double sculls advance to semis at championships
- BLED, Slovenia -- Canadians Fraser Berkhout and Mike Wilkinson qualified for the semifinal in men's double sculls in Tuesday's action at the rowing world championships. Berkhout, from St. Catharines, Ont.
- Weston-Barlow Scores and Standings: Aug 30
- By Bob Birge New Canaan's Andrew Campbell won his heat Sunday in the lightweight men's sculls to advance to the semifinals at the World Rowing Championships in Bled, Slovakia.
- Wilton Scores and Standings: Aug 30
- If you see anything in our scores, standings, or schedules that requires updating, please e-mail sports editor Bob Birge at bob.birge@hotmail.
- Sculling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- "Scull" redirects here. For other uses, see Scull (disambiguation).
- Rowing (sport) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In sculling each rower has two oars (or sculls), one in each hand.
- Durham Boat Company - Dreher Carbon Sculls
- These four categories cover the full range of scullers from the top elites to the entry-level recreational scullers as well as serious open water enthusiasts.
- TS515 Training Scull
- Affordable Fast Recreational / Training Single Rowing / Sculling Boats by Edon: with removable stabilisers. Easily transported with quick release riggers.
Sculls is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sculls books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.