A selection of articles related to sculptures.
Original articles from our library related to the Sculptures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sculptures.
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Sculptures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sculptures books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sculpture of the Twentieth Century
- this unit, we will review the sculpture artists from Auguste Rodin to Maya Lin through slides. Students will identify and discuss reasons for creating sculptures.
- THE PARTHENON AND ITS SCULPTURES
- THE PARTHENON. AND ITS SCULPTURES. EDITED BY.
- MATHEMATICAL SCULPTURES Parametric Surfaces
- Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved. LAB 19 MATHEMATICAL SCULPTURES.
- BRONZE SCULPTURES
- BRONZE SCULPTURES. THE JOHN AND MABLE RINGLING MUSEUM OF ART . HANDZ-ON FAMILY ACTIVITY SHEET.
- CARE OF OUTDOOR BRONZE SCULPTURES
- Bronze sculpture is meant to be used and enjoyed in the outdoor environment and can When leaving the foundry, the sculptures have a coating of paste wax.
Suggested News Resources
- This year's state fair taking shape before Sept. 9
- (AP) â€” A woman who creates butter sculptures at state fairs across the country is in Hutchinson working on this year's sculpture for the Kansas State Fair.
- Take time to see fleeting sculptures at Sand in the City
- This is the opportunity to see some expertly crafted sand sculptures by Olympia novices and professional sculptures, too.
- PCB artist oversees renovation of Sept. 11 sculpture in Costa Rica
- Hockett recently returned from San Jose, Costa Rica, where he oversaw a crew “refreshing” a copper sculpture he created in 2004 for the city's Sept. 11 Memorial Park.
- South Shore residents prepare for Burning Man
- By Dylan Silver South Lake Tahoe resident Nick Palmer stands near the sculptures he's prepared for this year's Burning Man festival.
- Is the Philippines ready for Degas' ballet sculptures?
- “The Little Dancer, Aged Fourteen” was the only sculpture, done in wax, ever exhibited by artist Edgar Degas. Displayed at the Sixth Impressionist Exhibition in Paris in 1881, it drew mixed reactions, largely unflattering.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sculpture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sculpture is three-dimensional artwork created by shaping or combining hard materials - typically stone such as marble - or metal, glass, or wood.
- AllSculptures.com Home and Garden Sculptures, Statues and
- AllSculptures.com | Shop Thousands of Classic and Contemporary Sculptures, Outdoor Garden Statues, and Figurines for your Home and Garden.
- Underwater Sculpture by Jason deCaires Taylor
- New installation now completed in The Museum of Underwater Modern Art, Mexico.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.