A selection of articles related to scythe.
Original articles from our library related to the Scythe. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scythe.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- 13 - Death
- The skeleton with the scythe symbolizes the cutting through of old structures in our life, for instance relationships or patterns. By doing so we can move forward, so that death in one form becomes birth in a new form. Meaning: transformation, (sudden)...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Planet: Saturn Sign: Capricorn Day: Saturday Saturn is the planet with the beautiful rings; this points at the organized and strict character of this planet-spirit. Saturn is the last (personal) planet that can be seen with the bare eye; for more distant...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
Scythe is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scythe books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET Scythe® Herbicide
- Scythe® MSDS: Page 1 of 2. MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET. Revision Date: June 10,1998.
- Scythe Label
- *Scythe contains 4.2 pounds of pelargonic acid per U.S.
- SCYTHE HERBICIDE
- NET. 1. SCYTHE.
- Material Safety Data Sheet
- Product Name: SCYTHE* Herbicide. Issue Date: 08/31/2006. Print Date: 21 Nov 2006.
Suggested News Resources
- The Light and How to Swing It: Tips for tanking Majordomo Staghelm
- The clicky on that trinket is incredible, and you will need it for Flame Scythe.
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 8 Vol. #03 – Wolves At The Gate Review
- A mysterious group of shape shifting Asian vampires steals Buffy's scythe with the goal of destroying the Slayer army. Can the Scooby gang count on Dracula to help them?
- Get out and go wild
- It wasn't so many years ago that the swooshing and slicing of the scythe was the norm; and for some countryside tasks at the Wildlife Trust we have discovered that scything is still the best way.
- Scythe Announces New Slip Stream 120 and 140 mm Fan Models
- Japanese cooling expert Scythe expands its case fan portfolio by adding two new models from the Slip Stream series. Both axial fans are built in the typical Scythe high quality processing.
- Review | Tucker & Dale Vs. Evil
- Looking every bit the stereotypical hillbilly, the disheveled, overalls-clad Dale neglects to leave his scythe with the other tools in Tucker's truck as he approaches the kids in a fit of nervous, maniacal giggles, blade in hand.
Suggested Web Resources
- Scythe USA Inc.
- W. Scythe Welcomes you.
- Scythe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A scythe 1] is an agricultural hand tool for mowing grass, or reaping crops.
- Scythe Supply - Scythe blades, snaths, equipment
- Complete selection of scythes, blades, snaths, whetstones, sharpening equipment, information and advice.
- Scythe - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- an implement used for mowing (as grass) and composed of a long curving blade fastened at an angle to a long handle.
- High Quality Scythes, Sickles, and other tools from The Marugg
- "I was very much pleased with the scythe as I ordered it myself believing that the principle was right from the illustration.