A selection of articles related to scythe.
Original articles from our library related to the Scythe. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Scythe.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- 13 - Death
- The skeleton with the scythe symbolizes the cutting through of old structures in our life, for instance relationships or patterns. By doing so we can move forward, so that death in one form becomes birth in a new form. Meaning: transformation, (sudden)...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Planet: Saturn Sign: Capricorn Day: Saturday Saturn is the planet with the beautiful rings; this points at the organized and strict character of this planet-spirit. Saturn is the last (personal) planet that can be seen with the bare eye; for more distant...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
Scythe is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Scythe books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Neal Shusterman explores the unseen problems of a 'perfect' world in Scythe
- Scythe is set in a future where humans have eradicated disease — leaving the population to be controlled by people called scythes, tasked with killing others at random — a process called “gleaning.” When two teens, Citra and Rowan, are chosen to be ...
- Harvard Law School Takes A Scythe To Its Wheat Crest
- Harvard Law School is a very old place that uses very old clip-art for its “crest” or “seal” or “shield” or “sigil” or whatever old-timey word you use to describe that kind of branding. Harvard Law Crest.
- Scythe Ninja 4 SCNJ-4000 CPU Cooler Review
- Scythe sent us a large single tower cooler this time. There have been a few versions of this design in the past, and sticking to the theme, only minor changes have been made to liven it up a bit for its new release.
- ARTILLERY Launches Video For "Live By The Scythe"
- ARTILLERY comments: "It was great fun to record the video for "Live By The Scythe" on Fyn in Denmark. The filming was done in an old castle - Hindsgavl castle - in the forest, and in a school near Hesselager.
- ARTILLERY: Official Video For New Song 'Live By The Scythe'
- Veteran Danish thrashers ARTILLERY will release their new album, "Penalty By Perception", on March 25 worldwide via Metal Blade Records. The official video for the song "Live By The Scythe" can be seen below. The band comments: "It was great fun to ...
Related searchescroatian cuisine sweets and desserts
montpellier geography and economy
space race organization funding and the economic impact
hyundai kia automotive group sports marketing
masked and anonymous quotes
five rites of rejuvenation