A selection of articles related to sea cow.
Original articles from our library related to the Sea Cow. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sea Cow.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they turn and encamp before Pihahiroth, between Migdol and the sea, over against Baalzephon: before it shall ye encamp by the sea. 14:3 For Pharaoh will say of...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea. 15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, and...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 6:2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 6:3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there...
New Testament >> John
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Sea Cow is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sea Cow books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SAM THE SEA COW
- Proudly sponsored by: READING RAINBOW TEACHER'S GUIDE. Program #83 — Sam the Sea Cow. SAM THE SEA COW.
- Seacow Coalition's - Seacowcoalition
- 4000 YEARS OF YOGA,. AND WE FINALLY FIGURED. OUT HOW TO CASH IN.
- -Morth American Eocene Sea Cows (Mammalia: Sirenia)
- rk r^^T'. -Morth American Eocene Sea Cows. (Mammalia: Sirenia).
- The Mysterious Sea Cow
- early November 1741, the huge, easily-hunted sea cow was a godsend that helped Thirty years later their countrymen had hunted sea cows to extinction.
Suggested News Resources
- The Dugong : Non-Violent Underwater Giants
- By Kalpana Palkhiwala New Delhi, Aug 25, 2011 (Washington Bangla Radio / PIB India) Marine mammals form a fascinating group of animals including whales, dolphins, seals and the dugong, also known as the sea cow.
- Irene to Skim by Myrtle
- Here's a look at a U-Tube view of the 500 pound sea cow taking a drink of water while sunbathing in the Inlet. From prime golf courses (my fav is Oyster Bay) to a fabulous boardwalk, this tropical getaway offers something for everyone.
- Learning a timely lesson
- Pupils from Lakeview Secondary School in Sea Cow Lake were locked out of school last week after arriving more than half an hour late for class. Many of the pupils rely on public transport to get to school and often arrive late.
- Principals lash parents
- By SLINDILE MALULEKA Lakeview Secondary School, Sea Cow Lake, pupils often arrive late for class and the school s deputy principal said many were missing out on morning lessons.
Suggested Web Resources
- Steller's Sea Cow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Steller's sea cow (Hydrodamalis gigas) was a large herbivorous marine mammal.
- Dugong (Seacow)
- Dugong (Seacow) Australian marine mammal> The Dugong (sometimes refered to as a "Seacow") is a mammal, that is, it suckles its young.
- sea cow (mammal) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- sea cow (mammal), very large aquatic mammal, now extinct, that once inhabited nearshore areas of the Komandor Islands in the Bering Sea.
- Steller's seacow
- This Sketch of Steller's sea cow is from the journal of Sven Waxell, "Kamchatka Expedition 1741-1742"; source: The American Expedition by Sven Waxell 1952.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sea Cow Topics
Related searchestartuffe adaptations
gian lorenzo bernini paintings
bernard lonergan education