A selection of articles related to sea god.
Original articles from our library related to the Sea God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sea God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Sea God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sea God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Manannán Mac Lir: Sea god statue back on Binevenagh Mountain
- A replacement for the sculpture of a Celtic sea god that was stolen from Binevenagh Mountain has been installed. Manannán Mac Lir was taken from its spot on the mountain near Limavady, County Londonderry, last year. Its disappearance was deemed a ...
- Manannan Mac Lir sea god statue by Game of Thrones sculptor back on Binevenagh
- A statue that was cut down from a mountain near Limavady by Christian fundamentalists has finally been replaced - and the £10,000 cost is worth every penny, a councillor has said. The Celtic sea god monument made headlines across the world last year ...
- Immigrants' gamble for better life
- Think of the courage, the vision it took to board this ship, knowing your life would change forever — or you might simply drown and vanish in a far-off sea. Come aboard and see ... “God Bless America” and “Yankee Doodle Dandy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sea God Topics
Related searchesmaura law
sebastian i of portugal
waywayseecappo first nation
bad tlz history
yamanote line history
dream analysis canopy