A selection of articles related to sea goddess.
Original articles from our library related to the Sea Goddess. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sea Goddess.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
Sea Goddess is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sea Goddess books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Sea Goddess's Tower
- jagged sea mounts in the area. The tower also served as a repository for charts, maps and sea lore from all over the world.
- Studying Sea Ice With the Sea Goddess
- In Inuit mythology, Sedna is a sea goddess, a mistress of marine animals who rules over the Inuit underworld. For Dr.
- 2009-10-23 Thalassa - Tall Ship Race 1 - Sail the Sea Goddess
- Oct 23, 2009 Challenge the race, as the sea goddess Thalassa.
- Port Guide - Vung Tau
- Th an. N. A ar.
Suggested News Resources
- Sawyer crowned Maine Sea Goddess
- By Daniel Dunkle | Aug 03, 2011 (Photo by: Daniel Dunkle) Kristen Margaret Sawyer is crowned Maine Sea Goddess Aug. 3 at the Maine Lobster Festival.
- Bada Transforms Into Sea Goddess
- Bada held a press conference in Seoul on August 18 to display photos taken in Cebu, Philippines.
- Fenway wows fans at boat show
- By Stephen Betts | Aug 14, 2011 (Photo by: Stephen Betts) Fenway and Rockland Police Officer Joel Neal were all smiles and wags as Maine Sea Goddess Kristen Sawyer awards the trophy.
- A New Orleans street artist speaks up about fine art and graffiti
- Ideally, he said, he'd like to have a place in both the legitimate art world and graffiti world, something like Swoon, - the celebrated street artist now featured at The New Orleans Museum of Art.
Suggested Web Resources
- Greek sea gods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The ancient Greeks had a large number of sea deities.
- Sea Goddess I & II
- To sail on Cunard's Sea Goddess, is to float on a sea of dreams.
- Sea Goddess - Seabourn Goddess - SeaDream - Passenger Ship
- Feb 1, 2008 Sea Goddess I and Sea Goddess II were built in 1984 and 1985 by Wartsila, Helsinki, for Sea Goddess Cruises of Norway.
Sea Goddess Topics
chemise the history of the chemise