Sea Of Galilee
A selection of articles related to sea of galilee.
Original articles from our library related to the Sea Of Galilee. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sea Of Galilee.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they turn and encamp before Pihahiroth, between Migdol and the sea, over against Baalzephon: before it shall ye encamp by the sea. 14:3 For Pharaoh will say of...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea. 15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, and...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 6:2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 6:3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. 4:2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungered. 4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God; 1:2 As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee. 1:3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye...
New Testament >> Mark
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Sea Of Galilee is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sea Of Galilee books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Unbelievable discovery at the Sea of Galilee may change everything
- The Sea of Galilee is a historic site where Jesus habitually ministered.
- Stone Age village dating back 12000 years uncovered beside the Sea of Galilee
- Archaeologists have discovered a 12,000-year-old village together with the remains of some of its inhabitants (pictured) close to the banks of the Sea of Galilee who may have been among the world's first farmers. They lived at a time when humans were ...
- Giant Village From 12000 Years Ago Found in Galilee Overturns Theories
- A huge prehistoric village dating back 12,000 years discovered by the Sea of Galilee has overturned the theory that because of subsistence stress, people in the Levant had largely reverted to a nomadic existence of hunting and gathering. Many did, but ...
- Hasidic Terror Victim Recounts Life-and-Death Struggle — Credits God With
- He lives with his wife and five children in Yavniel, a 4,000-person agricultural village near the Sea of Galilee in northern Israel. He served in a non-combat position in the Israeli army. He doesn't exercise.
Sea Of Galilee Topics
Related searcheslist of symphony orchestras belgium
dream dictionary tooth-picks
bois de vincennes history
carl jung influence
pat metheny history
drone bee role
brilliant scarlet 4r