A selection of articles related to sea.
Original articles from our library related to the Sea. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sea.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they turn and encamp before Pihahiroth, between Migdol and the sea, over against Baalzephon: before it shall ye encamp by the sea. 14:3 For Pharaoh will say of...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea. 15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, and...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 6:2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 6:3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there...
New Testament >> John
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 34
- Chapter 34 34:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 34:2 Command the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land of Canaan; (this is the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan with the coasts thereof:...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Sea is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sea books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Japan should join US efforts in South China Sea, defense expert says
- TOKYO, Japan — Japan and other nations should join the U.S. and conduct freedom-of-navigation patrols in the South China Sea, a Japanese defense expert said Thursday.
- North Korea fires missiles into the sea in response to South Korea sanctions
- North Korea responded Thursday to new sanctions from South Korea by firing short-range ballistic missiles into the sea in a show of defiance and vowing to "liquidate" all remaining South Korean assets at former cooperative projects in the North.
- Newborn Sea Otter Pup Bonds With Mother in Adorable Photos
- A wild sea otter mother and her "otterly" adorable newborn pup have become celebrities at the Monterey Bay Aquarium in Central California, where the two have been photographed and filmed bonding over the past few days. The pup's birth at the aquarium's ...
- 'Sea dragon' spotted at local beaches; can be venomous depending on its diet
- DELRAY BEACH, Fla. - Beach visitors at Delray Beach noticed some unfamiliar creatures on the shore this week. They are referred to as a "blue dragon" or "sea dragon" but the scientific name is glaucus atlanticus, according to Evan Orellana.
- Chinese Militarization in S. China Sea Aimed at Rapid Power Projection
- China's military buildup on disputed islands in the South China Sea is nearly finished and supports Beijing's plan to rapidly project power in the region, according to intelligence made public this week.
Related searchespolyvinyl chloride preparation
orange word etymology
dragonlance main storyline
social exchange theory
battery electricity battery concepts