A selection of articles related to sea.
Original articles from our library related to the Sea. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sea.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they turn and encamp before Pihahiroth, between Migdol and the sea, over against Baalzephon: before it shall ye encamp by the sea. 14:3 For Pharaoh will say of...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea. 15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, and...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 6:2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 6:3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there...
New Testament >> John
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 34
- Chapter 34 34:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 34:2 Command the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land of Canaan; (this is the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan with the coasts thereof:...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Sea is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sea books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Convention on the Territorial Sea and the Contiguous Zone, 1958
- sea adjacent to its coast, described as the territorial sea. 2.
- The darkening sea
- annals of science. The darkening sea. What carbon emissions are doing to the ocean.
- Kid's Times: Green Sea Turtle
- The Kid's Times: Green Sea Turtle. Sea turtles are graceful saltwater reptiles, well adapted to life in their marine world.
- Shining Sea Bikeway - Woods Hole
- Shining Sea. BIKEWAY. 6.
- SEA LAMPREY A Great Lakes Invader
- SEA LAMPREY. A Great Lakes Invader. 3.
Suggested News Resources
- Sea Lion Pulled from Creek Bank
- "Milestone," the 10000th sea lion to be rescued by the Marine Mammal Center.
- Sea turtles in Florida feeling the brunt of Irene
- Hurricane Irene's rough surf caused problems for sea turtle nests in Florida. The eggs of Loggerhead, Leatherback, and green turtles are normally burrowed in the sand. But the erosion has been strong enough to expose them.
- How hurricanes are named (and why)
- SPIN CYCLE: Hurricane Irene is seen from the International Space Station as it passes over the Caribbean Sea on Aug. 22, 2011.
- Sick of your country? Move to sea
- A concept called seasteading would build self-governing cities out at sea that could foster breakthroughs in innovation and technology. By John Roach, contributing writer at msnbc.com.
- Locals Prepare for Hurricane Irene By Land and Sea
- Boat owners pulled their vessels from the harbor Friday morning and concerned residents flocked to the nearest hardware stores for supplies.
Suggested Web Resources
- Port of Seattle: Sea-Tac Airport
- Offer information to passengers on flights, parking and transportation, dining, shopping and related services.
- Sea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A sea generally refers to a large body of salt water, but the term is used in other contexts as well.
- SEA Thai Restaurant
- 12. MAY. More Spice.
- Sea Shepherd
- International non-profit, marine wildlife conservation organization.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.