Sealand Legal Status
A selection of articles related to sealand legal status.
Original articles from our library related to the Sealand Legal Status. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sealand Legal Status.
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Sealand Legal Status is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sealand Legal Status books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Will Unlocking Apple's iPhone Unlock a Pandora's Box?
- What about the FBI's argument that with technology companies' use of encryption for iPhones, other devices, and internet connectivity, law enforcement can't get information needed for surveillance and security—that we're “going dark”?
- Joan Bates dead: Founder and 'princess' of Sealand dies aged 86
- After taking legal advice, they declared independence and named their statelet Sealand. In a statement on the Sealand website, the couple's grandson, James, said: “Joan was a natural beauty who lovingly devoted her life to her husband. Roy declared the ...
- Corporation Accepts Proposal to Change Law School Seal
- In a letter to Law School affiliates Monday, Minow wrote that the school will now turn its attention to the logistics of removing the seal and re-configure its web pages by mid-April.
- "It blew up in my face": Adelaide mothers describe severe burns after
- “I'd actually previously replaced the green lid seal… and unfortunately it's happened again.” ...
- Kerry Washington Says There's a Reason There's No Scandal when it comes to Her
- Kerry Washington deals with tons of OMG drama on her hit series Scandal, but when it comes to her personal life she shuts it down. Rumors about the state of her marriage to former NFL player Nnamdi Asomugha have been swirling for months. Many were ...