Sealand The Bates Family
A selection of articles related to sealand the bates family.
Original articles from our library related to the Sealand The Bates Family. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sealand The Bates Family.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Sealand The Bates Family is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sealand The Bates Family books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Discovery of the Fifth World
- available on the Internet)2 states that while on Sealand, Bates doesn't need to pay ..
- Special Report The Middle East and North Africa The world is not
- The Bates family no longer inhabits Sealand, but they have taken steps to write the next chapter in its fascinating history.
- mnmwwwnxm. - V In 1966 a retired British Major named Paddy Roy Bates took a liking named it the “Principality of Sealand” and declared independence from its corporate headquarters, and its founding family all are in the United.
- P R I N C I P A L I T Y O F S E A L A N D
- abandoned for over 20 years, Major Roy Bates and his family took lation of the Bates family and a few others be- the Principality of Sealand.
- Die PRINCIPALITY OF SEALAND
- presented below about the evaluation of the position of SEALAND may be better . He literally took over ROUGHS TOWER and settled there with his family.
Suggested News Resources
- Prince Roy of Sealand
- When not living on Sealand, the Bates family commuted to a flat in Southend in an old fishing boat and later a rigid inflatable that could be lifted on to the platform. Roy and Joan Bates retired to Spain in 2006.
Suggested Web Resources
- Principality of Sealand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Location of Principality of Sealand. Area claimed, 550 m2. Population, 3 (2011).
- History - The Principality of Sealand
- Roy Bates, henceforth Roy of Sealand, exerted state authority on the island and thus was an absolute sovereign.
- Sealand - The Principality of Sealand
- In January 2007, the Bates family announced that they were wanting to move on from the challenge of Sealand and placed the tower up for sale.
- Sealand on Fire 1
- Dec 20, 2010 The blaze on Friday has badly damaged Sealand, an inhabited former .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.