A selection of articles related to seated scribe.
Original articles from our library related to the Seated Scribe. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Seated Scribe.
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Amunhotep-son-of-Hapu was a courtier, who was employed as a royal scribe and "overseer of all the work of the king" in the reign of Amunhotep III (Dynasty XVIII). Later, in the Ptolemaic period, he was deified on account of his reputation for wisdom....
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Seated Scribe is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Seated Scribe books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Philip Glass's opera Akhnaten has been revived at English National Opera after
- High above the ground, a line of seated figures materialises from the shadows. Suddenly and very slowly the figures move, imprinting the rigid lines and angles of their bodies on the surrounding space like a stone frieze in action.
- 'Smash' Creator Theresa Rebeck on What Makes Great Entertainment
- In her home office, the Pulitzer Prize-nominated playwright—and creator of the cult hit Smash—Theresa Rebeck holds a figurine of small, anthropomorphized bears, all seated around a miniature table.
- How Isabella Stewart Gardner shaped artistic taste in the US
- Before I started working at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, I had often heard its founder described as a pioneering collector. Few art historians, however, could explain to me what this meant.
- Hillary's New Critique of Bernie Just Might Work
- Clinton has her own, deep-seated problems that threaten her ability to win, from her history with Wall Street to her judgment on foreign policy to her ties to the worst policymaking of the Bill Clinton administration.
Seated Scribe Topics
Related searcheswendy winstead
peter j denning
de rham cohomology de rhams theorem
carlos santana singles
native american rituals
baboon mating and birth