A selection of articles related to seated scribe.
Original articles from our library related to the Seated Scribe. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Seated Scribe.
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Amunhotep-son-of-Hapu was a courtier, who was employed as a royal scribe and "overseer of all the work of the king" in the reign of Amunhotep III (Dynasty XVIII). Later, in the Ptolemaic period, he was deified on account of his reputation for wisdom....
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Imhotep was a high courtier under King Djoser (Dynasty III), who was given the supreme privilege of having his name carved alongside that of Pharaoh himself. He held the offices of vizier and master sculptor. The Egyptian priest Manetho stated that he was the...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Seated Scribe is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Seated Scribe books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Printable Order Form for Seated Scribe Note Cards This is only for
- The Seated Scribe, LLC. Send to: The Seated Scribe, P.O.
- 12th Annual Massachusetts Statewide Undergraduate Conference
- Apr 25, 2006 Trade, Technique, and Treasures: The Seated Scribe Miniature at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum.
- Scribes in Ancient Egypt - Research Paper
- At a glance almost all depictions of Egyptian scribes are similar to one another.
- THE NOTARY OFFICE AND ITS IMPACT
- The “Seated Scribe” of the Louvre may be history's first artistic representation of a Notary.
- White Egypt Gallery FourMARCH OF THE TITANS - A HISTORY OF
- Above: The face of a seated scribe, 2450 BC. (On display at the Egyptian Museum, Cairo) Above: Face of a male statue,. 2450 BC.
Suggested News Resources
- ความลับแห่งลุ่มน้ำไนล์ (5) / ธรณ์ ธำรงนาวาสวัสดิ์
- ไปต่ออีกสักนิดก็ดีครับ ข้ามช่องแคบอังกฤษมาฝรั่งเศส ตรงไปที่กรุงปารีส ไปที่พิพิธภัณฑ์ลูฟวร์ ขึ้นบันไดไปตึกซุลลี ชั้น 1 ห้อง 22 ในนั้นมีประติมากรรมชายอียิปต์นั่งถือม้วนกระดาษปาปีรุสไว้ในมือ นี่คือ The Seated Scribe อายุ 4500 ปี ถูกค้นพบตั้งแต่ค.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Seated Scribe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The sculpture of the Seated Scribe is one of the most important examples of ancient Egyptian art. It represents a figure of a seated scribe at work.
- The Seated Scribe – Egyptian Antiquities | Louvre Museum
- Almost everyone has seen this image of the Seated Scribe.
- Seated Scribe CardsHandmade Notecards by Terri by seatedscribe
- Looking for handmade note cards? Check out our international designs inspired by textiles and ceramics from Turkey, Morocco, India and Victorian.
- Saturday Art: The Seated Scribe | MyFDL
- Jun 5, 2010 The Seated Scribe is at the Louvre. The curators date it to somewhere between 2600 and 2350 BCE. It is carved out of limestone, and painted.
Seated Scribe Topics
Related searchesserpentine chrysotile
dream dictionary glass
the seven-fold constitution of man
mythology and religion inua