- sea·weed (s w d ). n. 1.
- The red seaweeds contribute 27.0%, brown 0.2 % and others.
- PHOTOS: Preparing for Irene
- The day before the expected arrival of hurricane Irene, waves crash over Ocean Drive, flooding the road with seaweed and salt water.
- The many uses of seaweeds
- Seaweed and other macroalgae could rival milk products as sources of functional ingredients such as heart healthy bioactive peptides, according to a review of almost 100 scientific studies.
- Victorious sponge
- A survey of seaweed on the coast of England has found a purple sponge off the Norfolk coast which has never been discovered in Britain before.
- Newport and Middletown Residents Speak Out on Stormwater Diffuser
- Herb Armstrong, chair of the Newport Beach Commission shared concerns that the piped redirection project will worsen the seaweed issue. The beach has been using a seaweed harvester to battle the issue, which already picks up 12 tons of seaweed daily.
- Fish help reefs rebound from coral bleaching
- University of Queensland Professor Peter Mumby says reef fish are helping to keep seaweed under control near Heron Island, off Gladstone in the state's central region, but the same is not happening in the Caribbean.
- Seaweed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Seaweed is a loose, colloquial term encompassing macroscopic, multicellular, benthic marine algae.
- The Seaweed Site
- The seaweed site is a source of general information on all aspects of seaweeds.
- Surf Reports, Surf Forecasts and Surfing Photos
- Surf Reports, Surf Forecasts, Web Cams and Surfing Photos for Spots around the Globe.
- Maine Seaweed Company
- We harvest and sell edible seaweed and seaweed fertilizer.
- Our web site explains the value of natural seaweed in a healthy diet.
- Our seaweed product are harvested by hand in the Beara Peninsular from the unpolluted Atlantic Ocean.
Seaweed is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Seaweed books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.