A selection of articles related to seax wicca.
Original articles from our library related to the Seax Wicca. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Seax Wicca.
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The First Congregational Church of Wicca
- Witchcraft is a religion of field and grove, river and stream. In coven or individually, we perform rituals to renew our connections with the Goddess and God. However, what suits one may not answer the needs of another. This need is being satisfied by a new...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Creative Visualization and Wicca
- Imagine What You Can Do! The tools of the Craft. Chalice, athame, wand, candle, pentacle, incense, crystals, creative visualization. Wait. Creative visualization? I know what you're thinking. “That doesn't belong there!” Unfortunately, many make the same...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
Seax Wicca is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Seax Wicca books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Raymond Buckland and Seax-Wica
- In my last blog about the Gardnerians, I indicated that, because of changes in his life situation, in 1973 Ray Buckland found himself at loose ends.
- Where would we be without Wicca? (Part 2)
- In Part 1, I proposed a thought experiment: Where would Neo-Paganism be today without Wicca? I began by tracing the development of Neo-Paganism from it earliest origins in the Romantic Movement through the Sixties Counterculture, in order to show that ...
- Far From Traditional but Still a Wiccan
- I rarely do a traditional Wiccan ritual. Sometimes I don't even cast a circle because I do not always find it necessary. Sometimes, I follow the usual Wiccan order of service and other times I opt for simplicity.
- Druid Thoughts: Witchcraft Today – 60 Years On
- However, whether you find yourself convinced or dubious about Wiccan history pre-Gardener, there's no doubt that this sixty year anniversary is a very big deal. In the last 60 years, witchcraft has spread across the globe and has expanded and diversified.
- Wicca and the Fork in the Road
- (We are certainly not “Gardnerians All,” but the influence of Gardner's system is impossible to ignore.