- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page.
- Ranger Submarine Slide, Northern Sebastian Vizcaino Bay,
- Ranger Submarine Slide, Northern Sebastian Vizcaino Bay,. Baja California, Mexico. ABSTRACT.
- THE WATER MASSES OF SEBASTIAN VlZCAlNO BAY
- observed throughout the year in Sebastian Vizcaino. Hay. No effort is made to explain the forces involved or mechanics of the changes described.
- AMERICAN J OURNEYS COLLECTION
- Diary of Sebastian Vizcaino,. 1602-1603. DOCUMENT NO.
- The Baja Bash II Crossing Bahía Vizcaíno
- from Cedros across Bahía Sebastian Vizcaíno.
- Ahh, Año Nuevo
- I doubt this windswept spot has changed much since the Spanish explorer Don Sebastian Vizcaino sailed by in 1603 and a chaplain on board named it for the day it was spotted: Punto del Año Nuevo, for “New Year's Point.
- Sebastian Vizcaíno | San Diego History Center
- Sebastian Vizcaíno. Sebastian Vizcaíno left Mexico City on March 7, 1602, and arrived in Acapulco on the 19th.
- American Journeys Background on Diary of Sebastian Vizcaino
- Sebastián Vizcaíno (1550?
Sebastian Vizcaino is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sebastian Vizcaino books and related discussion.