A selection of articles related to sebek.
Original articles from our library related to the Sebek. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sebek.
- Sobek, Sebek, or (Gr:)Suchos, meaning crocodile. Lord of stretches of water and of fishes. There are several deities for water, Sobek being the most important. Son of Neith and Osiris or of Neith and Seth. His cult rose in the Twelfth Dynasty in the Fayum...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Sebek is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sebek books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sebek, Kern plan June wedding
- Bill and Denise Sebek of Norwalk, formerly of Osceola, announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter Lauren Sebek to Michael Kern, son of Ben and Carolyn Kern of Norwalk. Sebek graduated from Clarke Community High School in ...
- HELEN J. SEBEK
- HELEN J. SEBEK. February 19, 2016.
- 10 Facts You Might Not Know About DC's Black Adam
- A beautiful wife, called Isis, a brother-in-law called Amon and a pet crocodile named Sebek. I also mentioned that they were all killed by the aforementioned crocodile who was a villain in disguise.
- Student wins big with pig at Houston Livestock Show
- Temple High School senior Tyler Sebek brushes his spotted pig named Stripe. Tyler, a Temple FFA student, competed in the Houston Livestock Show last week, placing first in his class and making it to the Supreme Champion contest.
- Twilight hate-watch was a vocal success
- At midnight, the shorts came to a close, and Sebek took to the stage to make a couple of pre-hate-watch announcements. “Whenever there's an awkward pause, of which there are many, we will scream out 'Line!'” Sebek said.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.