- secale cereale. noun.
- Chemical Accident Prevention: Site Security
- United States. Office of Solid Waste. EPA-K-550-F00-002.
- Secale - Scielo
- Genetic diversity and phylogenetic relationships in the rye genus Secale L.
- IRRADIATION AND INTERSPECIFIC HYBRIDIZATION IN SECALE
- Hybrids of Secale cereale and S. montanum have been reported by . Secale cereale, five Copenhagen, and seven Iran S.
- (Secale cereale L.)
- labeled with biotin and hybridized to Secale cereale 'Blanco' chromosomes.
- Flora of China 22: 441–442. 2006. 108. SECALE Linnaeus, Sp. Pl. 1
- Flora of China 22: 441–442. 2006. 108.
- Secale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Secale is a genus of grasses in the Triticeae tribe. The most known member is rye (Secale cereale). Other species include: Secale montanum Guss.
- PLANTS Profile for Secale cereale (cereal rye) | USDA PLANTS
- A PLANTS profile of Secale cereale (cereal rye) from the USDA PLANTS database.
- Secale cornutum additions
- Homeopathy additions for Secale cornutum, as presented by Dr. Alfons Guekens at the AIH Convention in Chicago in 2001.
- Secale Cornutum - Homeopathic Remedies
- Overview of Secale Cornutum (Sec) as a homeopathic remedy.
Secale is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Secale books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheseuribor euribor contracts
official languages of india
roman slaves and freedmen
vaporeon in the anime