A selection of articles related to second chimurenga.
Original articles from our library related to the Second Chimurenga. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Second Chimurenga.
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Moreover thou shalt make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine twined linen, and blue, and purple, and scarlet: with cherubims of cunning work shalt thou make them. 26:2 The length of one curtain shall be eight and twenty cubits, and the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 10:2 Make thee two trumpets of silver; of a whole piece shalt thou make them: that thou mayest use them for the calling of the assembly, and for the journeying of the camps. 10:3 And when they shall blow...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Buddha, the enlightened one, is primarily referred to Siddhartha Sakyamuni Gautama, the historical founder of Buddhism. He was a prince of a small kingdom in Kalinga (now Orissa), Northern India.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Second Chimurenga is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Second Chimurenga books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Review of Re-Living the Second Chimurenga - Memories from
- May 31, 2006 Re-Living the Second Chimurenga – Memories from Zimbabwe's Liberation Struggle. Fay Chung.
- Solomon Mutsvairo as A Historical Artist: The Interface of History and
- It also looks at these novels in relation to the events that preceded the second. Chimurenga in this country.
- Background to Land Reform in Zimbabwe The land question has
- War; the second Chimurenga/Imfazwe which gave birth to the independent Zimbabwe in.
- DLITT et PHIL (African Languages)
- Fay Chung's 'Re-living The Second Chimurenga: Memories from Zimbabwe's.
- Extract (PDF)
- Africa Company rule was first established. Land was a central grievance in the Second Chimurenga.
Suggested News Resources
- Zimbabwe: Mdc-T Should Embrace National Values, Ethos
- Ours is a country that was born out of protracted liberation struggles culminating in the Second Chimurenga War (1966-1979) that ushered in black majority rule.
- Mujuru survived house blaze before
- In her book 'Re-Living the Second Chimurenga: Memories from Zimbabwe's Liberation Struggle', former Education Minister Fay Chung recalls the moment a fire broke out at their hotel while attending the Geneva Conference in 1976.
- Zimbabwe: Heroes and Villains - Mixing Oil, Water
- In 1980 we got our deserved independence, after more than a decade of a war of attrition, dubbed the "Second Chimurenga", but the struggle to undo colonialism and its relations of imperialism and neo-colonialism is still ongoing. It is a process.
- The making of the fifth revolution in Zimbabwe
- This was the second chimurenga. The third chimurenga, most devastating and sensitive, but has strategically gone unacknowledged by Mugabe's ZANU PF!
Suggested Web Resources
- Re-living the Second Chimurenga: Memories from Zimbabwe's
- May 9, 2009 Re-living the Second Chimurenga: Memories from Zimbabwe's liberation struggle, by Fay Chung. Uppsala: Nordic Africa Institute, 2006.
Second Chimurenga Topics
Related searchesplatonic realism criticism
switch intermediate switch
writing indus valley
dream dictionary lime
rijndael key schedule rcon
chuck schuldiner equipment