A selection of articles related to second chimurenga.
Original articles from our library related to the Second Chimurenga. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Second Chimurenga.
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Moreover thou shalt make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine twined linen, and blue, and purple, and scarlet: with cherubims of cunning work shalt thou make them. 26:2 The length of one curtain shall be eight and twenty cubits, and the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Second Chimurenga is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Second Chimurenga books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Review of Re-Living the Second Chimurenga - Memories from
- May 31, 2006 Re-Living the Second Chimurenga – Memories from Zimbabwe's Liberation Struggle. Fay Chung.
- Solomon Mutsvairo as A Historical Artist: The Interface of History and
- It also looks at these novels in relation to the events that preceded the second. Chimurenga in this country.
- Background to Land Reform in Zimbabwe The land question has
- War; the second Chimurenga/Imfazwe which gave birth to the independent Zimbabwe in.
- DLITT et PHIL (African Languages)
- Fay Chung's 'Re-living The Second Chimurenga: Memories from Zimbabwe's.
- Extract (PDF)
- Africa Company rule was first established. Land was a central grievance in the Second Chimurenga.
Suggested News Resources
- Zimbabwe: Mdc-T Should Embrace National Values, Ethos
- Ours is a country that was born out of protracted liberation struggles culminating in the Second Chimurenga War (1966-1979) that ushered in black majority rule.
- Mujuru survived house blaze before
- In her book 'Re-Living the Second Chimurenga: Memories from Zimbabwe's Liberation Struggle', former Education Minister Fay Chung recalls the moment a fire broke out at their hotel while attending the Geneva Conference in 1976.
- Zimbabwe: Heroes and Villains - Mixing Oil, Water
- In 1980 we got our deserved independence, after more than a decade of a war of attrition, dubbed the "Second Chimurenga", but the struggle to undo colonialism and its relations of imperialism and neo-colonialism is still ongoing. It is a process.
- The making of the fifth revolution in Zimbabwe
- This was the second chimurenga. The third chimurenga, most devastating and sensitive, but has strategically gone unacknowledged by Mugabe's ZANU PF!
Suggested Web Resources
- Re-living the Second Chimurenga: Memories from Zimbabwe's
- May 9, 2009 Re-living the Second Chimurenga: Memories from Zimbabwe's liberation struggle, by Fay Chung. Uppsala: Nordic Africa Institute, 2006.
Second Chimurenga Topics
Related searchesstandard oil foundation
architect registration examination
garden of ridvan
list of famous piano makers