Second Coming Of Christ
A selection of articles related to second coming of christ.
Original articles from our library related to the Second Coming Of Christ. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Second Coming Of Christ.
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons: 1:2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 I thank my God...
New Testament >> Philippians
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother, 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 15:...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- Coming Out of the Broom Closet
- You are questioning your faith. The faith you were raised with. Faith your parents always told you were right. The questions keep coming at full force. You ask for guidance from your parents, your husband or wife, your counselors, you ask your teachers, and...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. 15:2 Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification. 15:3 For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law,...
New Testament >> Galatians
Second Coming Of Christ is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Second Coming Of Christ books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Anne Graham Lotz believes 'we're living in the last generation' before second
- Lotz noted several events that point to Christ's second coming. One of these is Israel coming back into being "as a result of the Holocaust and World War II.
- 'The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story' Recap 1×06: Who's That Lady?
- At least at this point, the prosecution is coming out ahead in the O.J. case.
- '10 Cloverfield Lane' Looks Strong, 'Zootopia' Set for Second Weekend at #1
- Coming in second, and first among the weekend's new releases, will be 10 Cloverfield Lane, but figuring out just how well it will do is a mystery box unto itself. The film, previously referred to as Valencia, wasn't on anyone's radar ...
- Ken Duncan's outback cross sparks clash of Christians
- He has criticised “Christians who feel they know best (and) have strong opinions on what our indigenous brothers and sisters should be allowed to have ... on their own land”.
- Updated: March 10, 2016 @ 2:51 pm
- Penn-Ohio Singers invites men and older boys who enjoy singing to rehearsals at 7:30 p.m. Tuesdays in St.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.