A selection of articles related to secondary bronchi.
Original articles from our library related to the Secondary Bronchi. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Secondary Bronchi.
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- I can't believe I'm now starting on the Second Aett of the Elder Futhark. Time is indeed flying by! Looks like this is a highly auspicious, or at least a very fitting time for me to write this article! While Hagalaz literally means "hail" as in ice...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
Secondary Bronchi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Secondary Bronchi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Anatomy Review: Respiratory Structures
- Air enters the lungs through the primary bronchi, which branch into secondary bronchi, which in turn branch into tertiary bronchi.
- Relationship of Structure and Function of the Avian Respiratory
- sal secondary bronchi to the medioventral secondary to enter the mediodorsal secondary bronchi.
- The avian bronchial arteries: species variations
- opening of the first medioventral secondary bronchus it divided into two terminal secondary bronchi, forming a network of small anastomosing branches (Figs.
- BIRD RESPIRATION: FLOW PATTERNS IN THE DUCK LUNG
- (2) Secondary bronchi which branch off from the primary bronchus.
Suggested News Resources
- The anatomical and developmental similarities in the primary and secondary bronchi of birds and crocodilians suggest that these structures and airflow patterns may be homologous.
Suggested Web Resources
- Secondary bronchus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Secondary bronchi (also known as lobar bronchi) arise from the primary bronchi, with each one serving as the airway to a specific lobe of the lung.
- Bronchi Anatomy | Bronchi Function | Bronchial Anatomy | Bronchus
- After entering a lung, the primary bronchi each divide into secondary (2o) bronchi .
- Respiratory System
- The trachea divides into the two primary bronchi, which enter the lung at the hilum.
Secondary Bronchi Topics
wolverine comics publication history
the day of the triffids plot
no taxation without representation
rastafari movement marcus garvey