Secular Jewish Culture
A selection of articles related to secular jewish culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Secular Jewish Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Secular Jewish Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Secular Jewish Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Secular Jewish Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Is Jewish Culture More Appealing than Jewish Religion?
- It would not have been possible to call oneself a "secular" or "cultural" Jew--the category simply did not exist.
- The Secular Thought exchange, part 1: Toward a new ideology of Jewish secularism
- Even Orthodox Jews outside of the State of Israel would probably agree with Moses Mendelssohn that church and state should be separated: religious in private, they are secular in public.
- Major poll: About half of Israeli Jews want to expel Arabs
- Secular Jews see their Jewish identity mostly as a matter of heritage or culture, and this reflects in their beliefs and customs. Few secular respondents go to synagogue every week or pray regularly, and 40 percent said they do not even believe in God.
- Leveling The Playing Field For Special Needs Learners
- A.: For so long, special education was not part of the mainstream culture — there was a stigma and stereotype attached to students and programs.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Secular Jewish Culture Topics
Related searchesmahjong joker tiles
aye-aye social interaction
new apostolic church deacons
h5n1 h5n1 virus structure
microsoft access features