A selection of articles related to secular.
Original articles from our library related to the Secular. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Secular.
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Angelic Correspondences: Numerology and Major Arcana
- "An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision, and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates." St. Thomas Aquinas "Music is well said to be the speech of angels."...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Secular is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Secular books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 30 Years in Science - Secular Movements in Knowledge Creation
- Secular Movements in Knowledge Creation. SUMMARY.
- Exploring the Post-Secular
- Exploring the Post-Secular. April 3-4, 2009. Yale University.
- SECULAR STOCK MARKETS EXPLAINED
- SECULAR STOCK MARKETS EXPLAINED. S&P 500 Index: 1900-2010. P/E R a tio.
- Reconciling Secular Government with Islamic Law
- Reconciling Secular Government with Islamic Law. Imad-ad-Dean Ahmad, Ph.D.
Suggested News Resources
- VIEW: The Jinnah debate —Yasser Latif Hamdani
- I addressed this argument in some detail in a paper titled 'Was Jinnah secular?' available online on the blogzine Pakteahouse.net as well as my article 'The importance of Jinnah' (Daily Times, August 15, 2011).
- 'Secular' Cong's leaders allege bias on communal lines
- JALANDHAR: Differences on communal lines are getting louder and wider within Congress.
- DOW: GOLD RATIO & THE SECULAR BEAR MARKET
- By Gold Scents, on August 23rd, 2011 in Technical Analysis As I have been warning investors for many months, stocks have now entered stage III of the secular bear market.
- Secular band The American Dollar wants big bucks from Lakewood Church
- Through a licensing agent, the secular songwriters unknowingly agreed to put their song behind a video made by the largest church in America.
- Secular humanists on the real planet of the apes
- The third and perhaps hardiest creed, now nearly a half-century old, is "secular humanism.
Suggested Web Resources
- Secularity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Secularity (adjective form secular) is the state of being separate from religion.
- Secular state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Secular | Define Secular at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Scrabble is a fun game, but what is the not-so-fun definition of "to scrabble? ".
- secular - definition of secular by the Free Online Dictionary
- sec·u·lar (s k y -l r). adj. 1.
Related searcheshistory of benin kingdom of benin
the brothers grimm
red army purges
eating eating practices
google personnel issues
stephen breyer judicial philosophy
hinduism and jainism