A selection of articles related to secundal chord.
Original articles from our library related to the Secundal Chord. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Secundal Chord.
- Search for Wholeness: Male-Female Twin Souls
- "The worlds are just a playground of the you and I, the colorful mask of the two-in-one, I am in you like you are in me, oh love." Sri Aurobindo wrote these beautiful words, describing the twin soul relationship. Twin souls or twin flames are the...
Spirits >> The Soul
- Welcome to the Rune-of-the-Month Club! Ingwaz is the sixth rune of the third aett, and the twenty-second rune of the Elder Futhark as a whole. Its sound is that of the English “ng.” Like Thurisaz, it represents a sound written by two letters in the Roman...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Secundal Chord is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Secundal Chord books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Terms from Kostka Twentieth Century Music
- 59. Sonority favored by Russian composer Alexander Scriabin; Its two forms are C-. F#-Bb-E-A-D and C-F#-Bb-E-A-Db; exs: Scriabin.
- Chapter 8 - Quartal Harmony and Secundal Harmony
- cause it's derived from 4ths, but uses a mixture of the other two inversions of three-note fourth chords. SECUNDAL HARMONY DEMONSTRATED. Ex.
- Intervals 3
- 1 We also have chords built on the major and minor 2nd called secundal harmony. Chords built upon the perfect 4th is called quartal harmony.
Suggested Web Resources
- BMT // Tertian, Secundal, Quartal, Added and Extended Chords
- Mar 13, 2011 Tertian, Secundal, Quartal, Added and Extended Chords, basic music theory ( Spanish guitar) guide, free printable e-book.
- TeachingMusic » (musTh212) Chords and Verticalities
- Feb 13, 2011 Secundal chords are built with seconds, which can be mixed major and minor.
- Harmony - Wikiversity
- Jun 8, 2011 A secundal chord must have at least three pitches. Secundal harmony is usually noted for its sense of motion.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Secundal Chord Topics
Related searchesdream interpretation neglected
music of australia aboriginal music
fall of the ottoman empire technology