- Secure Authentication,SecurID Card. The first time you use your new card, you must define your PIN, if it was not defined for you when you picked up the card.
- RSA SECURID
- with RSA SecurID two-factor authentication provides organizations with extremely secure and ubiquitous remote access to the corporate network.
- BlackBerry Enterprise Solution and RSA SecurID
- 6. Ensuring Proof of Identity Via the RSA Authentication Manager. 6-7.
- How to integrate RSA SecurID with Juniper Networks Secure Access
- There are four configuration steps required to integrate RSA SecurID with the IVE appliance.
- RSA rolls out 900 virtual desktops to Australia
- By Darren Pauli on Aug 29, 2011 3:06 PM (13 hours ago) RSA has begun a virtual desktop rollout in its Australian offices in a bid to secure internal systems following a major compromise of its SecurID two-factor authentication tokens in March.
- RSA Hacked Via Recruitment Plan, F-Secure Says
- By Mark Hachman RSA's SecurID authentication service came from a awkwardly-worded "recruitment plan" that was sent to just four employees.
- Hackers used 'Job offer' email to breach RSA's security: F-Secure
- They couldn't do it, since these companies were using RSA SecurID tokens for network authentication. So, the hackers broke into RSA with a targeted email attack.
- Firms enlist smartphones to provide cyber security
- Software can turn smartphones into security tokens that spit out new passwords frequently like RSA's popular SecurID key fobs. Companies are taking a closer look at how they guard access to data after hackers broke into RSA, Hopkinton-based EMC Corp.
- RSA SecurID
- RSA SecurID two-factor authentication includes hardware token authenticators, software authenticators, authentication agents and appliances.
Securid is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Securid books and related discussion.