A selection of articles related to seed drill.
Original articles from our library related to the Seed Drill. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Seed Drill.
- Love Seed: Correspondences
- Lomatium foeniculaceum Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love, Friendship...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side. 13:2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore. 13:3 And he spake many things unto...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Imbolg Sabbat Ritual
- A festival of lights to herald the coming of spring. A popular Imbolc activity is to prepare seed for spring planting. Lay out the altar with your regular altar tools and add these extras: a bowl of earth with a seed of some sort, as many white tapers on the...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. 17:2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly....
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Welcome to the Rune-of-the-Month Club! Ingwaz is the sixth rune of the third aett, and the twenty-second rune of the Elder Futhark as a whole. Its sound is that of the English “ng.” Like Thurisaz, it represents a sound written by two letters in the Roman...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
Seed Drill is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Seed Drill books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Tech Note: Calibrating a Seed Drill
- Technical Note No: TX-PM-10-04. June 2010. Calibrating a Seed Drill for Conservation Planting.
- CALIBRATING THE TRUAX ROUGH RIDER SEED DRILL FOR
- grain drill cups with fluted feed and a shifter output control.
- Direct Seed Drill Comparison
- about selecting a direct seed drill for spring cereal production in the grain quality of spring cereal grains seeded with two direct seed drills over 3 year.
Suggested News Resources
- Make your garden a hive of activity
- The maize seeds were dressed with a neonicotinoid seed dressing and as they were “blown” via a seed drill into the ground, the dressing settled on wild plants far and wide.
- Funding boost opens new market for firm
- American, European and Australian companies have shown interest in the no-tillage seed drill, which offers an alternative to traditional ploughing methods that release carbon into the atmosphere.
- Happy Birthday, Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson!
- In fact, the band took its name from the English horticulturalist who invented the seed drill (don't ask us what that is, though).
Suggested Web Resources
- Seed drill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A seed drill is a sowing device that precisely positions seeds in the soil and then covers them.
- Jethro Tull
- His seed drill would sow seed in uniform rows and cover up the seed in the rows.
- Inventors of the Industrial Revolution
- The seed drill, which he invented in 1701, allowed the farmers to sow seeds in well-spaced rows at specific depths.
- Dew Drop Drill - the small scale seed drill/planter that really works BIG!
- The Dew Drop Drill is a small scale seed drill/planter, designed to be pulled by an ATV.