A selection of articles related to seed drill.
Original articles from our library related to the Seed Drill. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Seed Drill.
- Love Seed: Correspondences
- Lomatium foeniculaceum Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love, Friendship...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side. 13:2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore. 13:3 And he spake many things unto...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Imbolg Sabbat Ritual
- A festival of lights to herald the coming of spring. A popular Imbolc activity is to prepare seed for spring planting. Lay out the altar with your regular altar tools and add these extras: a bowl of earth with a seed of some sort, as many white tapers on the...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. 17:2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly....
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Welcome to the Rune-of-the-Month Club! Ingwaz is the sixth rune of the third aett, and the twenty-second rune of the Elder Futhark as a whole. Its sound is that of the English “ng.” Like Thurisaz, it represents a sound written by two letters in the Roman...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
Seed Drill is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Seed Drill books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Tech Note: Calibrating a Seed Drill
- Technical Note No: TX-PM-10-04. June 2010. Calibrating a Seed Drill for Conservation Planting.
- CALIBRATING THE TRUAX ROUGH RIDER SEED DRILL FOR
- grain drill cups with fluted feed and a shifter output control.
- Direct Seed Drill Comparison
- about selecting a direct seed drill for spring cereal production in the grain quality of spring cereal grains seeded with two direct seed drills over 3 year.
Suggested News Resources
- Make your garden a hive of activity
- The maize seeds were dressed with a neonicotinoid seed dressing and as they were “blown” via a seed drill into the ground, the dressing settled on wild plants far and wide.
- Funding boost opens new market for firm
- American, European and Australian companies have shown interest in the no-tillage seed drill, which offers an alternative to traditional ploughing methods that release carbon into the atmosphere.
- Happy Birthday, Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson!
- In fact, the band took its name from the English horticulturalist who invented the seed drill (don't ask us what that is, though).
Suggested Web Resources
- Seed drill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A seed drill is a sowing device that precisely positions seeds in the soil and then covers them.
- Jethro Tull
- His seed drill would sow seed in uniform rows and cover up the seed in the rows.
- Inventors of the Industrial Revolution
- The seed drill, which he invented in 1701, allowed the farmers to sow seeds in well-spaced rows at specific depths.
- Dew Drop Drill - the small scale seed drill/planter that really works BIG!
- The Dew Drop Drill is a small scale seed drill/planter, designed to be pulled by an ATV.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.