A selection of articles related to seeing god.
Original articles from our library related to the Seeing God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Seeing God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Seeing God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Seeing God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Matt Weber Talks Perforated Stomachs, Finding Humor During Pain, & Seeing God
- Emergency surgery saved his life and also prompted some deep reflection on the topics of life, love, God, and especially marriage, being that Matt was still a newlywed when all this happened.
- Religion: Seeing God's hand in life's mystery
- Either the mystery and majesty of life on Earth is a random accident, or, it is an extravagant miracle produced by the mind of God. Einstein, who predicted gravitational waves 100 years ago, once said, “There are only two ways to live your life.
- Fear of all-seeing gods helped societies grow: study
- A belief in moral-watching, all-knowing, punitive gods might have helped human societies grow far beyond small, close-knit groups, a new study shows. Researchers who ran an experiment with a total of 591 people in eight different small-scale societies ...
- Nancy Reagan's Religion: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- What religion was Nancy Reagan? The former First Lady and beloved wife of former President Ronald Reagan was a Christian with strong religious beliefs, but what exactly did she believe? And do her children have the same faith?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Seeing God Topics
list of symphony orchestras belgium
dream dictionary tooth-picks
bois de vincennes history
carl jung influence
pat metheny history
drone bee role