- Israeli Tech Needs To Be More Inclusive, Says Yossi Vardi
- Co-founded by his son Arik Vardi, Yossi Vardi's son, Yair Goldfinger, Sefi Vigiser and Amnon Amir, ICQ was the forerunner of instant messaging applications, and it was also one of Yossi Vardi's first private investments in web companies.
- Market Report TASE Leading Stocks Unchanged, but Orckit Rose by 39%
- Yesterday the company announced that controlling shareholders Yair Goldfinger and Sefi Vigiser, who were among the founders of the Mirabilis high-tech company, would provide a NIS 37 million loan to Medipower at the high interest rate of 10% per year.
- To Exit or Not to Exit
- The deal turned Mirabilis founders Arik Vardi, Yair Goldfinger, Sefi Vigiser and Amnon Amir, all in their late 20s, into celebrities.
- Made in Israel
- Es war im Jahr 1996, als die vier Israelis Yair Goldfinger, Sefi Vigiser, Amnon Amir und Arik Vardi feststellten, dass die Menschen zwar durch das Internet vernetzt sind, allerdings nicht zeitnah miteinander kommunizieren können.
- Where Are Israel's Googles, Intels and Ciscos?
- Israel was all aflutter. In July 1998 Mirabilis, a start-up less than two years old, was sold to the American Internet giant AOL at a price regarded as insane at the time, $407 million.
Sefi Vigiser is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sefi Vigiser books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Sefi Vigiser Topics
Related searchesjapanese yen denominations
lance corporal canada
lance armstrong family
diamond diamond supply chain