- Feb 14, 2008 pushing the company into liquidation to try to get at least some of what is owed to them. Sefi and Evergreen won't comment directly to us. .
- The Future Digital Economy Digital Content – Creation, Distribution
- Yair Goldfinger, Sefi Vigiser, Amnon Amir and Arik Vardi.
- An Analysis of Instant Messaging and E- mail Access Protocol
- It was originally developed by Mirabilis. Mirabilis was founded in July 1996 by four young Israeli computer users.
- alon Virtual Communications
- Goldfinger, Arik Vardi, Sefi Vigiser and Amnon. Amir introduced an innovative system called ICQ, with the assistance of entrepreneur Yossi Vardi.
- Israel's High-Tech Figures
- Vardi, Sefi Vigiser, Yair Goldfinger and Amnon Amir, who left. Mirabilis before it was sold to AOL. Mirabilis developed the.
- Security of Instant Messengers
- Yair Goldfinger, Sefi Vigiser and Amnon Amir in the same year. AOL LLC.
- News: ISRAELVALLEY - BIG DEAL INTERNET. DOTOMI, FONDÉE PAR YAIR GOLDFINGER, CO
- Mirabilis est une entreprise israélienne créée en 1996 par 4 étudiants israéliens (Arik Vardi, Yair Goldfinger, Sefi Vigiser et Amnon Amir) et qui a conçu et développé le logiciel de messagerie instantanée ICQ.
- Sefi Vigiser | Facebook
- Sefi Vigiser - Description: Mirabilis was the name of the Israeli company that produced ICQ, a popular instant messenger.
- The ICQ Story - ICQ - The Corporate Site - ICQ.com
- The founders were four young avid-computer users in their twenties - Yair Goldfinger, Arik Vardi, Sefi Vigiser and Amnon Amir.
- Sefi Vigiser - Google+
- Sefi Vigiser has not filled out their profile yet. View all ». Have Sefi in circles (15 ).
Sefi Vigiser is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sefi Vigiser books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Sefi Vigiser Topics
Related searchesradio luxembourg history
malice film plot summary
frank sinatra life
kerala congress mani
rashi commentary on the tanakh