Sega 32x Screenshots
- Understanding Uzume Tennouboushi In Megadimension Neptunia VII
- With each new Neptunia game, Compile Heart and Idea Factory go out of their way to introduce new console goddesses and characters based on systems, developers and publishers. Every new game is a new opportunity to parody something we love.
- Spy on a vampiric slumber party in the browser port of 'Night Trap'
- It's a full-motion video game (FMV) -- meaning it stars real people, just like a live-action movie -- released in 1992 for the Sega CD and later ported to Sega 32X, 3DO, MS-DOS and Mac OS.
- Check out some 1080 Snowboarding Wii U footage
- Sega Masters System was pretty good. Many titles was just as good as NES back then. NeoGeo was one of my favourites too, but it was so good damn expensive.
- Sega Supporting Shenmue 3; Interacting With Its Creator Yu Suzuki
- The Shenmue IP is still owned by Sega, who published the first two Shenmue titles back in 1999 and 2001. Back in October, Shenmue creator Yu Suzuki talked about Sega's involvement, and whether the rights to the IP were transferred to him.
- SCE Executive Vice President: Technically Enhanced PS4 SKU And Ultra HD Blu
- The Sega 32x contained 2 RISC processors within it and if it didn't change the hardware why couldn't they get developers to support the add-on? If Sony were to create a PS4 Enhanced SKU it wouldn't have to change the Core Hardware.
Sega 32x Screenshots is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sega 32x Screenshots books and related discussion.