- Appeal to minister: Sehba seeks travel ban waiver for ailing spouse
- “Remove my husband's name from the ECL on medical grounds. We need him to get medical treatment abroad,” Begum Sehba Musharraf said in a letter to the interior ministry through Musharraf's counsel, hours after doctors at the Armed Forces Institute of ...
- Ex-Pakistan leader Pervez Musharraf hospitalized over heart condition
- Islamabad, Pakistan (CNN) Former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf is in intensive care in the hospital after falling ill Thursday, his spokeswoman told CNN. Musharraf became breathless and was taken to PNS Shifa Hospital in Karachi, spokeswoman ...
- Former Pakistani president acquitted of murder
- Quetta, Pakistan (CNN) Pakistan's former president Pervez Musharraf and two other former officials have been acquitted by an anti-terrorism court in the killing of a Baloch nationalist leader.
- Court seeks details of Sehba Musharraf's income sources
- Sehba's counsel Illyas Siddiqi said the accounts and assets were seized after Musharraf was declared a proclaimed offender following accusations of being involved in the murder of former prime minister Benazir Bhutto. He, however, argued the court's ...
Sehba Musharraf is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sehba Musharraf books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.