- EW's 15 favorite Seinfeld phrases and sayings
- Even if you've never watched Seinfeld, there's a good chance one of the many sayings, terms, and lines of dialogue that series is famous for have popped up somewhere in your life. The sitcom gave birth to and/or popularized an endless stream of phrases ...
- The Oscars always get it wrong. Here are the real Best Pictures of the past 40
- “Seinfeld” made “The English Patient” into a punchline, but it's a remarkable adaptation of the remote and interior Michael Ondaatje book. Amy Argetsinger: Seriously? When was the last time you watched it?
- McCovey Chronicles Reviews: Fuller House
- The number of teams on the writing staff would ordinarily indicate a cost-saving measure by the show (getting two writers for the price of one), but are more like the result of the virus's duplicating properties.
- Actor who played 'Soup Nazi' on 'Seinfeld' promotes soup in Seattle
- They ask Larry to say his famous catchphrase. "I've said it, like, 20 times today ... The fact that Larry is hawking soup for The Original Soupman is rather interesting, considering the real Soup Nazi hated that episode and Jerry Seinfeld.
- Relive All The Best 'Seinfeld' Catchphrases In This Ultimate Supercut
- With its resurgence, I've noticed recently a bunch of younger folks who weren't, say, alive when the show originally aired, walking around throwing out quotes from the series.
Seinfeld Catchphrases is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Seinfeld Catchphrases books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.