- Steven Mastropaolo
- Steak lover, master griller, fishing aficionado and Seinfeld enthusiast Major Steven Mastropaolo USAF of Fulton County, passed away peacefully at Nathan Littauer Nursing Home on Thursday, March 3, 2016. He was the husband of the ...
- GOP's George Costanza moment: The “Moops” doctrine and the war on Obamacare
- “I'm sorry, the card says 'Moops,'” Costanza replies, adopting an absurdly narrow and nonsensical interpretation of the rules that furthers his own interests.
- House of (Anti-Trump) Cards
- Donald Trump continues to sow confusion among his enemies. On CBS's “Face the Nation” yesterday, host John Dickerson asked inevitable Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton if it was “fair game” for the Republican front-runner to bring up what Dickerson ...
- it was moops!
- Gov. Chris Christie (R-N.J.
- These Are the Best Unexpected Covers of Eagles of Death Metal's 'I Love You
- Driving a spooky, psychedelic stake into the heart of the original, Tropic of Xhao reimagine “I Love You All the Time” as a Phantogram-worthy comparison. Plus, Harper is a Seinfeld fan and nicknamed herself “Moops Electric,” recalling the classic Moors vs.
Seinfeld Moops is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Seinfeld Moops books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.