A selection of articles related to seizures.
Original articles from our library related to the Seizures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Seizures.
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Seizures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Seizures books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Marijuana-based drug reduced epileptic seizures in new study
- Writer and editor Fred Vogelstein last year spoke with The Oregonian/Oregonlive about his family's experience with Epidiolex. Vogelstein's teenage son, Sam, saw a dramatic reduction in the number of seizures he experienced daily while using the drug.
- Unsubstantiated Report Claims Nylabone Dog Products Are Toxic and Cause Seizures
- Smudge had a seizure while chewing the bone. He is two. Her sister googled the Nylabone.
- Is Nylabone Safe For Dogs? Seizures Mentioned In Viral Facebook Post Cause Concern
- A rumor that Nylabone may cause seizures in dogs has the popular brand going on the defense this week. While there have been stories of dogs chewing on Nylabones and having seizures, a new claim posted on Facebook has gone viral and is causing dog ...
- Traders threaten to boycott elections if seizures continue
- Stating that traders and farmers are being continuously threatened by election officials in the name of seizures, members of Salem Shevapet Maligai and Shop Varthaga Nala Sangam threatened to boycott elections, if clarifications on supporting documents ...
- Hospital room designed to cause seizures
- Dr. Haykal said without stress, movement and other environmental factors that can trigger seizures the patients can wait for days in the EMU, or not have a seizure at all.